Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St.. Buying Second Hand Or Buying New?

Jordanch

Second hand is usually good and was initially my preferred option until the difference between the two was so small. In my case the extra warranty cost about €200, which I think is probably worth it.

First thing on the agenda was to wrap my front lip, how much did you pay for yours clarky?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

looks like we can be st3 spirit blue buddies :rolleyes: aha

And £40 for gloss black, I'm getting my new one done aswell, thinking of going matte black to match the plastics this time

looks like we can be st3 spirit blue buddies :rolleyes: aha

And £40 for gloss black, I'm getting my new one done aswell, thinking of going matte black to match the plastics this time

So we can be! ;) hopefully meet up at some car meets in future. I'm not sure on what I'll get on the lip, tempted for a carbon wrap. What specs has your new ST3 got?

carbon would be awesome but each to there own and that. And it's got style pack, no parking sensors which I'm glad about they wind me right up atm lol smoke interior aswell. Still over the moon with what I've done today a aha. What spec is yours?

I'd have to see what it looks like first before I'd commit, matte black would look good though. Exactly the same is yours. What registration have you picked, or PM me it? There was naff all choices for mine :( so glad I don't have parking sensors either, always get on my nerves! Not really needed in a small car either I think to be honest.

Haven't chosen plate yet going in tomorrow to sign everything and will do it then. 14 plate though so it's cheap. And yeah don't really need them the st isn't exactly big. Plus they look bad on the bumper and ruin the look. Is yours gonna be 64 or 14?

Parking sensors are for disabled people really or just the plain hopeless. Carbon the lip and the bonnet at the same time, looks boss with a decent blue

I've seen a picture of somebody who has done that, not sure if their on this particular forum. Didn't look great, but they had wrapped the car Matte Green too :/

Urgh carbon and green looks rank in any case, has to be a dark color only blacks, reds and blues.

Haven't chosen plate yet going in tomorrow to sign everything and will do it then. 14 plate though so it's cheap. And yeah don't really need them the st isn't exactly big. Plus they look bad on the bumper and ruin the look. Is yours gonna be 64 or 14?

Mines going to be on a 14 plate, got it cheap enough and I'm not fussed what plate it's on really, I know it can reflect the price when you go on to sell but got a good deal anyway.

Haha your nicked !

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

• Like 1

I don't get all the hate towards parking sensors, I love mine they work so well. They pick up anything even bushes, and good luck reversing near bollards and low walls without them (something I have to do when I get to work every day, in the tightest car park ever). I'd have added front sensors too if it was an option, I hate that you can't quite see where the front / corner of the bumper is.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club