Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mustang At Ford Fair Silverstone??

APJ

Afternoon chaps,

Does anyone know if the new Mustang is gona be at the Ford Fair at Silverstone this sunday (3rd Aug)? I know it was at Festival of Speed but wasnt able to attend:-( Am going to the Ford Fair thought so hoping it'll be there?

cheers

I personally think they should both be there as its the biggest Ford Fair in Europe! but i havent yet found any info to suggest they will be there :( I posted on the offical Ford Fair facebook page but nobody has answered yet. If they do i'll post on here what they said

As you'll have seen it was.

For those that didn't attend....

photo3_zpsa3ab359e.jpg

• Like 1

Looked pink under those lights, lol

Shame the ST wasn't there though... :(

• Like 1

Yeah i saw the mustang mate....nearly missed it as was in a little tent all on its own. Not a fan of the colour but i think it looks spot on. The 2.3 ecoboost sounds very decent indeed...over 300bhp and over 300lbs/ft. The 5 litre will be epic but not really usable as an every day car here in the UK. Although i dont think Ford have released the offical MPG figures yet....doubt it'll return much over 30 tho

I'm not keen on the headlights. Looked too Camaro to me. Mustang headlights should be round.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah that is very poor from Saleen. Basically taken the front of the new Camaro and stuck a Hellcat bonnet on it. Im sure that will be adjusted several more times before final version is released

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I am new to this forum. Does anyone know of any Mustang gatherings in UK in the near future?

Cheers