Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Placed an order yesterday for a Zetec S!

guernseyman

Hi guys

Thanks for all your replies to my original post!

Just to let you all know that I placed an order yesterday for a Zetec S petrol!

Spec as follows:

Frozen White

Side skirts

Auto wipers/lights

Does anybody have any idea how long it might take before I take delivery?

Also, are the side skirts factory fitted or dealer fitted??

Michelle - you'll be pleased to know I won't venture to your part of the UK without your permission first! ;-))

Can't help on your queries, but just wanted to congratulate you :D You won't be disappointed. Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive :)

Can't help on your queries, but just wanted to congratulate you :D You won't be disappointed. Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive :)

Thanks Flic. Looking forward to it.

Good choice that man!

Judging by the current comments on lead time, I would estimate 8-10 weeks but it might be different over there?

Good choice that man!

Judging by the current comments on lead time, I would estimate 8-10 weeks but it might be different over there?

Thanks hedgepig - reckon it might be slightly longer - that stretch of water between us can prove real difficult at times!

Thank god for that lol, well done on having such great taste x

Yeh I know, but after only having the ibiza fr for 6 months i was a little 'shy' lol. Only seen a black and a Vision blue Zetec S on the island so I reckon I'll be the first frozen white hehe! Ani idea if the side skirts are factory fitted or dealer fitted??

Yeh I know, but after only having the ibiza fr for 6 months i was a little 'shy' lol. Only seen a black and a Vision blue Zetec S on the island so I reckon I'll be the first frozen white hehe! Ani idea if the side skirts are factory fitted or dealer fitted??

I meant thank god - you wont be coming to essex not thank god you have finally ordered lol xxx

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club