Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mods

Readus

hey i am new and have ionli just got my fiesta mk5 1.3. its my 1st car and i wud like 2 add a few nice mods i dnt want 2 !Removed! across like a nob but i was finkin of fitting a new exhaust system proffesionally and an indiuction kit. i am not after performance i just want a bit of noise lol , but i av heard that if u do this u need 2 chip the car or it cud fry itself can anydoby help???

fanx

As long as you get the exhaust done professionally you shouldn't have any problems with that. When your putting an air filter in make sure that it has a good cold air feed (its getting lots of cold air blown into it) if not then your engine could overheat and your petrol consumption goes through the roof. Hope this helps! :D

As long as you get the exhaust done professionally you shouldn't have any problems with that. When your putting an air filter in make sure that it has a good cold air feed (its getting lots of cold air blown into it) if not then your engine could overheat and your petrol consumption goes through the roof. Hope this helps! :D

excellent cheers m8 that takes alot off my mind lol sounds grt and that has helped alot

just a quick question pioneer h/u or alpine h/u????

It depends on what the rest of your system is. If you want the best performance then buy a system all one brand like alpine for instance because thats what i've got and its s**t hot! Or whatever is cheaper up to you mate but i would definitely go for the alpine h/u! ;)

It depends on what the rest of your system is. If you want the best performance then buy a system all one brand like alpine for instance because thats what i've got and its s**t hot! Or whatever is cheaper up to you mate but i would definitely go for the alpine h/u! ;)

hey m8 yh cheers i di and i put in a vibe sub it sounds awesom cheers!!!

Yea i would def choose the alpine over pioneer anyday.

Yer deffo alpine althoui i would of gone with a sany xplod sound system m8 lol (only because iv'e got one and it sounds amazin)

• 6 years later...

I heard there are places that can put smoke in your air lines then they just look for were the smokes at. Nope that helps

Sent from my Hydro using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club