Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Turbo Problems!

MiltyG565

So after a lot of wondering "Where is all this oil coming from", and a few wrong suggestions, I've now twigged on that the turbo in my car is throwing oil into the intercooler airflow pipes, which then leaks out all over the engine, creating bad smells, and just generally costing me money. So the turbo is done, IMO. But what can I do? There doesn't seem to be such a thing as a "new" turbo for them anymore, just used ones, which is fine, but how can I tell if the turbo I'm buying isn't just as bad as the one I already have?

Reconditioned - Would it be possible to send the turbo off and have it done up? Judging by the amount of oil it's throwing out, I'd reckon it's not far off blowing up altogether. Is it past the point of salvage?

I'd say re-conditioned would be the way to go, sure there's places who take your old turbo off you as part of the deal?

I'd say re-conditioned would be the way to go, sure there's places who take your old turbo off you as part of the deal?

I was thinking more of bringing it to a place, having it reconditioned, then reinstalled?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club