Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluefin Fiesta Tdci 95Ps

tom_d

Just to let anyone know as I haven't seen it mentioned on here.

Superchips now offer the bluefin for the 95PS fiesta TDCi. I seen it on their website and thought it must have been an error, I emailed them and they confirmed it has been available since the 17th of this month.

http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/search?make=9&model=1&fueltype=2&variant=2385

Think I will be ordering myself one quite soon :)

Just to let anyone know as I haven't seen it mentioned on here.

Superchips now offer the bluefin for the 95PS fiesta TDCi. I seen it on their website and thought it must have been an error, I emailed them and they confirmed it has been available since the 17th of this month.

http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/search?make=9&model=1&fueltype=2&variant=2385

Think I will be ordering myself one quite soon :)

Nice!!! I've been waiting for this :). It's pretty pricey but worth it

I know they took their time!

Said they found a local car for the development, hoping they might have an offer or something on around Christmas, if I can hold out that long!

They are worth it on a Derv, makes it drive more like an NA petrol and no laggy short 1st gears, smoother boost.

I know they took their time!

Said they found a local car for the development, hoping they might have an offer or something on around Christmas, if I can hold out that long!

Aww that's good! Hopefuly, I better start saving my pennies!! New wheels will have to wait haha

They are worth it on a Derv, makes it drive more like an NA petrol and no laggy short 1st gears, smoother boost.

That would be a lot better!!!

I know can't wait till I can afford it...

An extra 25hp should make quite a difference!

• 2 weeks later...

Work have started doing these (tdci 95), I can get one cost. Anyone got one, worth a punt?

Got mine yesterday but it didn't connect to the car. Have been told the firmware for the 95 was only release 3 weeks ago so I have an old unit. I need to send it to superchips at my cost or return to supplier (who only have old stock left). Grr

Got mine yesterday but it didn't connect to the car. Have been told the firmware for the 95 was only release 3 weeks ago so I have an old unit. I need to send it to superchips at my cost or return to supplier (who only have old stock left). Grr

Ah that sucks :/. So yours must be the 90 PS??

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Did you not buy it directly from superchips like?

Anyone had this fitted is it work the £320 asking price as i really want some more power

Did you not buy it directly from superchips like?

No, through work for cost price.

Was uncrackable* ;)

Lol, very true. It was only a matter of time, shame Mountune gave it up to work on the ST.

Anyone had this fitted is it work the £320 asking price as i really want some more power

I'll let you know when I get mine back.

To let you know if you want a bluefin device I'm selling mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Bluefin now installed and has made a noticeable difference above 2k and right up to 4.5k. The loud button does not need pushing as far so fuel economy should be increased. Off the line is much improved too.

Worth a punt if you're thinking about one.

Wish I could get one now! Has the horrible 1st gear improved?

They are only about £230 for the petrol mk7 why can't it be the same for the diesel :(

Improved a little below 2k but it's still a diesel. If you give it some beans off the line you notice a difference as there's more power for longer.

Cool ill deffo get one soonish! Costs £30 to add it onto insurance, not too bad I think

What's wrong with first gear? Mine seems fine >_>

What's wrong with first gear? Mine seems fine >_>

Just seems really laggy unless I floor it really, one of my pet hates with the car!

Wish I could get one now! Has the horrible 1st gear improved?

They are only about £230 for the petrol mk7 why can't it be the same for the diesel :(

Tom could you please explain what you mean by horrible first gear ? Is it like a lurch when pulling away from say the lights ? The engine seems to sort of miss a beat then take off on my 90BHP van sometimes but not all the time.. Its not a problem and increasing the revs a wee bit cures this but that will take it out on the clutch..

Cheers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club