Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So I'm Onto Number 2 ....

Clarky2013

Well, went into my dealership to pick up a red touch up pen, and walked out with a brand new st-3 in spirit blue. That escalated quickly

:D

I've chopped Roxy in for a st3 with style pack and mp215 in sb. Hopefully collecting next Saturday, brand spanking new on a 14 plate.

I've got such a good deal because its registered on 14 plate and with it being august...

Also got 2 free services.

Happy is an understatement, always wanted the extra gadgets.

:lol:

• Like 1

Dafuq bro? How much did you drop on the St2 if you don't mind me asking? Why not an Orange one? Not cool unless orange.

Kudos though, lots of respect for the decision.

I dropped a bit (2kish) , I paid a lot for my st2, its on 4.5k miles now. And they only had black or blue, and didn't want black. Anyway my new plan as this is fully spec'd to keep this now and pay off the remaining finance after 2 years, with looking to own it 5 years or so. As I said always wanted the gadgets and while im young and not many outgoings I thought its the time to do it.

Good stuff. What price you paid in the end for the ST3?

Loads of deals about at the moment.

Nice'!!!!!!. Ah never mind a new door I'll just have a new car haha

Too much lol everything down south here is expensive so ended up with a 17.2 k figure .

I like your style haha !

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Just hope it's got global opening and closing ;)

Just hope it's got global opening and closing ;)

Jealous of the MP215 :(

Lad for getting the ST-3, all the gadgets you could want and all the fun of driving a hot hatch ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yes mate exactly. Will be interesting trading in my current mp215 and driving around the new st3 stock for a few weeks till the mp215 gets fitted, will really tell how good of an upgrade it is then.

That's a good price from a dealer as most are playing really hard with the ST3 unless you go via the DTD broker route.

Seems to be some questions asked over the supply of STs via that route as Ford are aledged to be asking questions over volumes.

Yeah I see what you mean, ive got my build date which was on 07/07 and it is build number 7871 so goes to show many st's are being sold.

I would have thought we would be past that number on STs at the moment or are build number not related to those on the road?

wow, did you have it in the back of your mind to get an ST3 or were their salesman just very good and pushy?! To go from a touch up pen to a car is quite an achievement lol.

wow, did you have it in the back of your mind to get an ST3 or were their salesman just very good and pushy?! To go from a touch up pen to a car is quite an achievement lol.

Yes I've been secretly looking for a short while seeing what is out there but not too seriously, but very good salesman, best one ive come across and he knew his ST's inside and out, so was a pleasure dealing with him, he went down to detail, as in I have shown him the exact position I want the number plate drilled and the cleaning before delivery etc. So I'm very very happy :)

Nice one! Glad to see you came to your senses too on the colour choice :P

Clarky that even beats my trip out for an instant porridge pot for the mrs that ended in my ST2.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Haha , I know I still cant get over what I did today lol I literally didn't plan it, had a tenner in my back pocket for the pen, got chatting to a sales guy and it went from there! always had a soft spot for the blue, shame they are some common

The other half isn't pleased though, 'why do you want another one' She will never understand haha :P

I bet the salesman is some pleased as well, unexpected sale and shifting a new ST in the dead sell of august :)

I dont mean to influence you matt but it seems everyone is getting the st3 haha . And yeah bet the salesman is happy also starts his monthly sales figures off well being the 1st and all lol

Wife would go mental, to be honest I'm stuck between a 135m or a Seitech stage 5 giving me 610bhp effectively they are the same cost an extra 14k, hard choice and both result in potential divorce.

Its great though that they are so popular. Love it when Fords do well with something a little bit special.

• Like 1

Can anyone recommend a good product to apply to the leather seats for protection?