Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So I'm Onto Number 2 ....

Clarky2013

Banana skin is good for it, but it attracts wasps. Just use any leather cleaner/restorer, carplan leather wipes are ok.

Thanks bigrog , been in this morning to sign paperwork and get my reg. Collection next Sunday, excited!

Nice!! Are you going to wrap the front lip again?

Hell yeah, driving from the dealer straight to get it wrapped hopefully, only takes 30 mins to do :P

Going for matte black this time not gloss, should look like this:

post-44676-0-11994200-1407240083_thumb.j

• Like 1

That looks epic, I think the matte black fits much better with the grill and fog surrounds too :) Bet you can't wait to get the car!

I can confirm Clarky mate, that the ST3 HAS... Total closure!!!! Big Smile!!! :D :D :D

I got mine on Friday.... Havent stopped smiling!!! Apparently a few neighbours are a bit alarmed, there is this guy driving around smiling like a Cheshire Cat!!!

haha sweet! does yours have the newer style pedals, are they ok or crappy ? and also was it build after end of may, apparently after end of may the DDS system is included for free on all builds?

I wouldn't know what the newer style pedals look like over the old version?

But I like them, the newly fitted red bulbs shimmer off the pedals nicely! Can I check the build date? I remember there was a way but forgotten, its on the ford site etis isn't it? What is DDS anyways?????

Yeah put the VIN or reg into ETIS, and DDS is tyre pressure monitor thing, should be on screen where the mpg is I think, if you go through the menu's with the stalk should be there.

Haven't got the vin details yet, still all to arrive in the post! ahh yes I saw something in the menu system, and I was like what the.... is that?

It had an option to reset the pressures, so I did!!! Think I better grad the user guide and quick reference guide and go sit in the car... As you do! I know it was towards the end of may and start of June when I was there and they said the date, and cannot remember, it arrived on July and was held up in the compound for a bit!

Still cannot believe it, one minute I had my lovely ZS TDCI, spec'd to the dogs.... Got talking to my dealership about things, and next minute I had an order and have this one! But I have to say, from a touch up pen to a new ST3 kinda trumps mine hahaha!! Well done you... I must have looked proper stupid when I saw the new one, I love the led DRL's with the ST looks when sat behind another car..

I wouldn't know what the newer style pedals look like over the old version?

But I like them, the newly fitted red bulbs shimmer off the pedals nicely! Can I check the build date? I remember there was a way but forgotten, its on the ford site etis isn't it? What is DDS anyways?????

Can you post a picture of your pedals mate my son is thinking of buying a ST3 and we was wondering what the new pedals were like

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I'm not gonna sleep tonight I'm so excited , been out for 1 last drive to squeeze every ounces of fun out my current st. Half 10 tomorrow roll on :P

Well picked sonic up and got him home, hovered and quick interior clean, now off out to show him the red line and bed him in for the rest of today :P

• Like 3

Well picked sonic up and got him home, hovered and quick interior clean, now off out to show him the red line and bed him in for the rest of today :P

Pictures.... pictures dam it!!! Then again i could just go look at mine :blink::blink:

No, no.. Pictures!!! :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club