Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From Hampshire.

Samm134

Hi, I thought I would introduce myself, My name is Greg, and I have just bought a 2014 Fiesta Titanium X. I am looking forward to being an active member on the forum and always appreciate top tips.

As I picked it up from the dealer on Saturday.

SAM_0260_zps356cc1e2.jpg

SAM_0259_zps585546d7.jpg

SAM_0261_zpsdeacfe1d.jpg

SAM_0258_zpsb1c05d6b.jpg

I also have a Mondeo Titanium X Sport as the family bus. It has been Superchipped and is a bit of a sleeper.

IMG_0357-1.jpg

Thanks

Greg

Hi welcome :)

looks good

Hi welcome :) how come you have the st/zs spoiler ? The grandfather in law picked up his tit yesterday and all I could think when looking at it was be better with the spoiler (obviously didn't say this). This looks well and I quite like the look of the mondy too and I'm not a long car fan :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Hi welcome :) how come you have the st/zs spoiler ? The grandfather in law picked up his tit yesterday and all I could think when looking at it was be better with the spoiler (obviously didn't say this). This looks well and I quite like the look of the mondy too and I'm not a long car fan :)

The Fiesta has got the full dress up kit on it, which is bumpers, skirts and the rear spoiler, it also has the 17" option wheels on it.

The Fiesta has got the full dress up kit on it, which is bumpers, skirts and the rear spoiler, it also has the 17" option wheels on it.

I like it looks really well :) he didn't get the option of this wondering if it's maybe only available on 3dr models :(

Nath, you can order the kit for the 5 door, it's a £500 option.

• Like 1

Welcome to the family Greg! great choice of motors! Love the mondeo, and a Fez as a second car is a great choice :)

• Like 1

Nice wheels! I have a 14 plate Zetec in exactly the same Deep Impact Blue colour.

Nice choice!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1