Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is There Any Difference To The Seats In The St ?

NQbbe

This might seem like an odd question, but I'm (like many) considering upgrading my ZS to an ST, and thus I went to try one out.

The one I tried was an ST-1, which doesn't have leather seats.

My wife didn't like the seats much, in fact her lower back got sore after just a few miles - she said the seats were too narrow around the hip (and no she's not a large woman)

So I'm wondering if the leather seats in the ST-2 is exactly the same size as the "normal" ones ?

I believe the seats are the same except for having part leather, so the same shape (I assume that ST1 had Recaro seats?). I find them very comfortable but you have to get used to them - you need to push yourself as far back into the seat as you can so that your back is fully supported. And of course you need to adjust them properly, a good seat that's not properly adjusted is worse than a very basic seat that is properly adjusted.

• Like 1

Yes the ST1 is also Recaro seats - I might ask for another test drive, and have her try adjusting it.

I've got the ST2 trim which has the recaro part leather seats and I find them quite narrow and I'm a size 8. I think that's just the style of them but I definitely think with usage you'll come accustomed to them, I find them extremely comfy and I agree with the comment above, it's all about how you sit in them!

They adjust to the person that's sat in them. For example my friend who is 25 stone got in and said god these are awful but after abit of driving they squeezed out and he said they we're ace. Then when my girlfriend got back in the front she said they we're awful and that they didn't hold her any more. I was Slightly worried but then again after a few miles they came back in to hold her again. My dealer did tell me this is what there designed to do.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Nathan: Interesting detail - we only drove like 3 or 4 miles, so I'll definately try a longer trip next time.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club