Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stage 2 Mountune For September!

Clarky2013

Looks like the stage 2 for the st is out in september. On the mountune fb page they have shown the cat back exhaust which is part of stage 2 And it's listed as an mr kit so not warranty friendly.

Looks like the stage 2 for the st is out in september. On the mountune fb page they have shown the cat back exhaust which is part of stage 2 And it's listed as an mr kit so not warranty friendly.

Any figures quoted?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Not yet , my bet is 230 or 235.

Check out the focus Mr 300, they want over £2,700 to go from standard to Mr 300, it's gonna be pricey for the fezza!

Check out the focus Mr 300, they want over £2,700 to go from standard to Mr 300, it's gonna be pricey for the fezza!

MR230 I would expect. Very pricey for something that doesn't keep you your warranty. I think I'm going to go with Revo!

Cheap compared to a Porsche :lol:

There is a stage 2 revo near me, only played with it a few times on the a roads around here but it destroys my mp215

I'm thinking 230. The Focus one is a lot of money for not all that much power. Have to see the curves but it seems steep.

There is a stage 2 revo near me, only played with it a few times on the a roads around here but it destroys my mp215

Looks like that's the one I'll be getting then! ;)

That's more info than I got out of the guy at the Mountune stall I spoke to, he couldn't tell me when it will be released or whether it would be MP or MR, the only real info he game was that they're currently testing it. If it's MR I might as well just get the MP215 ordered and think about this again when my warranty runs out.

A bit more info for you guys from st oc, someone got this from the Mountune stand

'bigger turbo and cams in development aswell as stronger internals and a baffled sump, mainly for motorsport but for road use to, apparently good for nearly 300bhp. Next stage is 235, ford aren't worried about the engine but have concerns over the amount of torque through the gearbox'

post-55675-140709685015_thumb.jpg

I want to get revo'd:( wish warranty wasn't a issue :(

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

The claims from the stage one revo are amazing. Something around the 6 second mark 0-60!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1407096849.085981.jpg

I want to get revo'd:( wish warranty wasn't a issue :(

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

I saw that too, and wondered how the stage 2 gives another 11 bhp but no more torque :wacko: . Probably a mistake on the poster.

A bit more info for you guys from st oc, someone got this from the Mountune stand

'bigger turbo and cams in development aswell as stronger internals and a baffled sump, mainly for motorsport but for road use to, apparently good for nearly 300bhp. Next stage is 235, ford aren't worried about the engine but have concerns over the amount of torque through the gearbox'

So that's why it will be MR235 I guess, if Ford think the gearbox might destroy itself within 3 years. Did they say anything about what the upgrade is or the price, is it still something like intercooler, exhaust and remap?

After reading some more posts about conversations with Mountune yesterday it seems stage 2 is an exhaust and map. So 235 probably about right, but the exhaust will be pretty quiet

Will it be decatted? if Miltek waste of money, crap zorsts.

doubt it will be decat, and yeah probs miltek, if its like the focus one it'll be pathetic sounding

Miletk aren't all that bad, they're decent enough. What's bad is non-resonated de-catted exhaust systems in general. Sound like someone popped to Halfords >_>

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club