Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spoiler Help

morganfes

hey guy

does anyone know where i can find a cheap st spoiler in black that will deliver.

i can find red.blue,white ones all day long but i cant find a black one that will deliver.

cheers

guys

to be honest, I would say extend your search. Get yourself any spoiler, painted or otherwise, then you can just sand it down, prime it and spray it either yourself, or get a bodyshop to chuck the paint on there. Its easier and less restrictive than waiting for the perfect one to come up.

to be honest, I would say extend your search. Get yourself any spoiler, painted or otherwise, then you can just sand it down, prime it and spray it either yourself, or get a bodyshop to chuck the paint on there. Its easier and less restrictive than waiting for the perfect one to come up.

^ This, you can check the usual haunts, forums, eBay, gumtree but your colour may never appear. It's been nearly 6months I've been eyeing an ST spoiler for my focus and just so happens one appeared on eBay last week in metallic sea grey, my exact colour. But as James said, I would have easily just bought one in any colour and had it resprayed.

I get what your both saying but people are askin stupid prices and for pick up only and there like 3 hrs drive away.

Theres a red one an hr away for 70 quid then I hav to pay 50 to spray

Yup its pot luck im afraid. I've luckily saved myself about £70 by luckily getting it in the matching colour already.

Just keep an eye out on eBay for any breakers which might be breaking a Fez in your colour.

id do the same as the others, i made the silly mistake of waiting and ended up paying around 50 more than i should have, i could have got a used one for 60 and painted for 50 but i payed 180 in the colour to match my car still used tho :/ for another 40 i could have got a new one

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club