Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morello Mk7 Fiesta being dropped...

Nightowl

Popped into my local Ford dealer this afternoon as they have a brand new silver Fiesta Titanium 3-door in the showroom & I wanted

to have a really good look at one. Noticed it had the optional 7-spoke alloys on it too as well as the burgundy dash - but other than that

it was a standard Titanium.

Anyway - the bloke I spoke to (salesman) informs me that Morello is being dropped by Ford as no one is buying it. Since the launch

of the new Fiesta - they've sold just 2 morello versions...and they are a big Ford dealer who shift lots of cars in southern Hampshire too.

Just thought you'd like to know. ;)

This sort of colour never does seem to last. When the new Mini came out we did it in a simular colour, it was called Velvet Red. That also didn't last long.

Any news on what colour they are going to replace it with, I so hope it is not orange as I'll be gutted as I love orange cars

I wasn't keen on that colour in the showroom but Keith's looks really nice.

i bet keith will be pleased to be the only morello in the village

Any news on what colour they are going to replace it with, I so hope it is not orange as I'll be gutted as I love orange cars

Yep - it's called 'Hot Orange' apparently...

....only kidding - I've no idea really!!! ;)

Yep - it's called 'Hot Orange' apparently...

....only kidding - I've no idea really!!! ;)

That was the colour of my MINI Convertible

i was tempted to go for morello, but my dad has that colour focus, would just look weird having 2 ford exactly the same colour!!

Morello is being dropped from most ranges- but not on Fiesta quite yet. It's still available to order. In the ranges it has been deleted from, it hasn't been replaced.

No way I always thought the Morello looked good on the fiesta :(

Would say that cars seem to be coming out in more boring and drab colours then they used to a few years back. I guess it is the perceived thing that subtle colours are more classy and stand the test of time whereas the louder and more vibrant colours tend to be more 'fashionable' and date a car more. Shame

Has to be this colour:

2436512921_fc35273898_o.jpg

Popular on the Chinese Fiesta's and on the America Fiesta website.

Another glowing report for the nw Fiesta there - interesting to see that the Zetec over there gets the 1.6 TiVCT engine.

Still think it looks better riding on the 17" alloys but I guess that, along with the Dress Up kit and the colour are down to personal choice - and in MY opnion I am having the ultimate Fiesta! LOL

Another glowing report for the nw Fiesta there - interesting to see that the Zetec over there gets the 1.6 TiVCT engine.

Still think it looks better riding on the 17" alloys but I guess that, along with the Dress Up kit and the colour are down to personal choice - and in MY opnion I am having the ultimate Fiesta! LOL

I believe there is no Titanium model in Oz Paul - the Zetec "down under" being the equivalant. I notice they also do

an LX version of the new Fiesta in Oz - which would be our Zetec in the UK. (*That's all as clear as mud then - lol!)

Very, very good review though - as you say. And clicking on those numerous images (thus making them a lot larger on

my PC monitor) makes me want a 3-door Squeeze Titanium even more!

I believe there is no Titanium model in Oz Paul - the Zetec "down under" being the equivalant. I notice they also do

an LX version of the new Fiesta in Oz - which would be our Zetec in the UK. (*That's all as clear as mud then - lol!)

Very, very good review though - as you say. And clicking on those numerous images (thus making them a lot larger on

There are smart touches like a soft blue-lit strip sitting under the lip of the dash, running from the centre console across and above the glovebox.

Blue? BLUE?

Yes I did that too and now I have something that looks like what mine is going to look like as my desktop at work

There are smart touches like a soft blue-lit strip sitting under the lip of the dash, running from the centre console across and above the glovebox.

Yes I wondered about the blue too - isn't it red over here??

Yes I wondered about the blue too - isn't it red over here??

Indeed it is. Would like blue please :)

I quite like the red, doesn't kill your night vision as much as blue and just makes the car feel warmer. It's not as distracting either when you're driving.

I quite like the red, doesn't kill your night vision as much as blue and just makes the car feel warmer. It's not as distracting either when you're driving.

I reckon that depending on your exterior colour they should let you have the choice - personally I think the red will be more subtle and look better but can understand if people would want blue.

Bearing in mind that Fiesta's are made in a limited number of places why can't all the options from all the countries be listed in the options brochure - I know it would make picking your final spec a daunting process but you only have to look at the MINI Configurator to see that it is possible for people to choose from an incredibly long options list.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club