Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time To Say Goodbye To My Zetec S.... And Hello To My.....

Torchwood

Well, life had been pretty rough the last few months, and after talking to my dealers a few months back about it, I returned my 2013 Zetec S TDCI, and yes...

Yep... You guessed it, brand spanking ST3!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Spirit Blue

Rear Parking Sensors

Centre Head Rest

Style pack

Eh, nothing else to fit to it!!

Oh my god.... The colour is amazing, after a quick polish and clean, it is just a joy to drive, and already noted a few additions I did not know about... ST3's have total closure!!!! Either use the fob or the door button for 3 seconds and they open as well as close which I thought was only the closure on this system. Plus it also has some very nice ambient lighting in the roof each side of the interior light!

It also now reads my texts from my phone and the woman's voice on the Sync system sounds more......human! Pronunciation is far better! Plus the deal I got on my old ZS and the amazing deal I got on the ST3 is just... Well, the less said the better! But I cannot speak any more highly of Hendy Ford.

The insurance was no different, to what the annual was on my ZS, more pictures to follow later..

post-32313-0-60743900-1407249355_thumb.j

post-32313-0-61329300-1407249407_thumb.j

• Like 3

Very Very nice, I cant wait till Sunday now for mine!

Weird you mention Hendy, I have ditched them recently and moved my business to Salisbury. Had enough of Hendy and amateur's in the service departments.

Very very nice I must admit, jealous atm.

Can I ask If you chose the alloys that colour ? Is it an option to get the radial grey or whatever ? (Darker colour alloy)

Well I don't deal with the mortals downstairs Clarky...lol. I only talk to management!! But I cannot fault my particular dealer site.

I know exactly how you feel, waited a month to get my hands on mine knowing it was only a few miles down the road, lol.

The total closure is a great little addition, and I did wonder how close the trim and spec levels of the ST3 was to the Titanium X...?

I am loving the ST3 badge on the front, mine doesn't have that! Did it come standard?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hey Nathan, yes I chose the silver alloys over the radial grey... I just didn't know if liked them enough, so went a little different than the norm! :D

Looks stunning, really nice colour too.

Seems to be a lot of people jumping to the ST from the ZS at the moment.

• Like 1

Car looks stunning! Still got another 4 months to wait before I can get an ST :( Very jealous of everyone changing at the moment haha

Yes I noticed that ST3 badge - is that something you have added as it wasn't on mine. Lol

Well I don't deal with the mortals downstairs Clarky...lol. I only talk to management!! But I cannot fault my particular dealer site.

I know exactly how you feel, waited a month to get my hands on mine knowing it was only a few miles down the road, lol.

The total closure is a great little addition, and I did wonder how close the trim and spec levels of the ST3 was to the Titanium X...?

Congrats on the new motor.

I think you have everything that a Titanium X has, even down to the rear centre headrest.

You have rear parking sensors too, which most people that actually have them find really useful, although there is the odd one that thinks not.

Looks good! As above, did you add the 3 to the front badge? Also, any chance of a pic of these ambient lights in the roof? All I have is the main centre one and map reading lights!

Stunner mate I only have 4 weeks 3 days and 16 hours till I pick mine up was going to be 1st Sept but now on the 5th

Enjoy

Did you have it cleaned and waxed before delivery? I'm worried about mine, Hendy cleaned my red st before deliver and was full of swirl marks, might request my st3 is left and I will do it myself

What is it with all the ZS > ST conversions :( Got me thinking now... How much I could get on my ZS p/ex

• Like 1

What is it with all the ZS > ST conversions :( Got me thinking now... How much I could get on my ZS p/ex

It's a bit crazy recently. I have a ZS on order though so I'll be refilling the ranks soon enough. Though at this rate I'll be the only one haha!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Ford OC mobile app

Did you have it cleaned and waxed before delivery? I'm worried about mine, Hendy cleaned my red st before deliver and was full of swirl marks, might request my st3 is left and I will do it myself

I would tell them to leave it alone, mine seemed to have been "valeted" in a rush, I mean the average hand carwash would have been better. The alloys were filthy and there were marks from some kind of polish in various places inside including on the windscreen. It's polished at the factory anyway so I think next time I'll tell the dealer to leave it be.

• Like 1

Yeah I wasn't impressed with my red st, spent ages working some of the wax just left on the paintwork, plus my plastic trims were covered in wax, spent ages removing it. Im asking for mine completely from factory stickers and everything gonna do it myself.

Does anyone know how I can get the "quote" feature to work..? If I click the quote button in peoples posts, the box at the bottom is blank...?? And I cannot copy and paste either!

Any settings somewhere I need to enable!!!??

Does anyone know how I can get the "quote" feature to work..? If I click the quote button in peoples posts, the box at the bottom is blank...?? And I cannot copy and paste either!

Any settings somewhere I need to enable!!!??

I think it might not work in some browsers, which one are you using? It works in Chrome.

Every time I see this thread pop up in latest posts I start hearing the Andrea Bocelli song in my head, lol.

@Torchwood

If you could try a different browser, then if you still experience problems, please add to this thread here about it:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/59467-quote-function/

Wow that really nice! I prefer the silver wheels over the grey!

• Like 1

I think it might not work in some browsers, which one are you using? It works in Chrome.

Dam IE, so I downloaded Chrome.... IT WORKS!!!!!! :D :D

Every time I see this thread pop up in latest posts I start hearing the Andrea Bocelli song in my head, lol.

@Torchwood

If you could try a different browser, then if you still experience problems, please add to this thread here about it:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/59467-quote-function/

Haha.. Yea its a good tune... Well as you can see it works, i did have a look and i found a fix on IE, but i do not know how to manually access my "skins" to change the setting in there now, to the one they had annotated for users.

I am loving the ST3 badge on the front, mine doesn't have that! Did it come standard?

Cheers Jordan, have them front and rear... I like it. No not standard but i asked the dealers 'why' there is no identification for ST1 - 2 and now 3... And they said the same old same old.. Ford not not paying for badges when they don't have to if the masses don't ask.

Car looks stunning! Still got another 4 months to wait before I can get an ST :( Very jealous of everyone changing at the moment haha

I confess i sit there looking at it, still finding new toys i didn't know were fitted, plus i haven't let rip yet, but did open her up in 2nd and it was like a missile, lol. 4 MONTHS!!! What December.... Why is this, is it to do with the finances aspect?

Yes I noticed that ST3 badge - is that something you have added as it wasn't on mine. Lol

Yea the dealers did the rear one for me, and gave me a spare to do the front.. So i cut out a bit of this hrd foam that wouldnt damage the grill if i wanted to remove, but filled the honeycomb where the 3 goes, and stuck the 3 in place. I actually like the front a little more than the rear one i think, but it still good, and the ST at the front is smaller!!

Have noticed mine has 1 or 2 things that others have said didnt when theirs arrived!

Congrats on the new motor.

I think you have everything that a Titanium X has, even down to the rear centre headrest.

You have rear parking sensors too, which most people that actually have them find really useful, although there is the odd one that thinks not.

Yea i like the Centre head rest, had it on the ZS, i had not had a problem up till now with parking, but i tell you... They are awesome!! The heads up display also tells you what side the obstruction is. ;)

Looks good! As above, did you add the 3 to the front badge? Also, any chance of a pic of these ambient lights in the roof? All I have is the main centre one and map reading lights!

Really??? Yea you have the centre interior, then the map reading lights each side, and there are the interior sensors for the alarm, and behind them there is a 2mm slot where red ambient lights illuminated the centre console and gear stick just like on the older Titanium mk7's, i didnt see it on the new facelift models, so maybe they brought it back on the Titanium X, but it looks awesome!! Yea i will get a picture for you.

Stunner mate I only have 4 weeks 3 days and 16 hours till I pick mine up was going to be 1st Sept but now on the 5th

Enjoy

Cheers Phil, 1 September wont be long, poor Liam has to wait 4 months.. :o :o

They left it alone, they removed the labels from the panels and wheels, but that just left the adhesive over it, i think they put the jet wash over it, as it was in the compound for a bit after it came off the boat, and covered in dust!!!

I went straight upstairs, got changed, hot water & Zip wax shampoo, and washed her. Used methylated spirit on the sticky labels, then got the Autoglym micro cloth, and then used Turtle wax dark Blue... and the shine was awesome, and no swirls or streaks!!!

I'd do as others said, get them to leave it...