Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Seat Covers Mk7/7.5? These Anygood Or Any Suggestions?

Paramanic

hey all

been looking around for seat covers and finding it quite hard to find nice looking ones that will fit the fiesta.

ive seen some in Halfords that are nice looking but anyone had any experience with them ?

Blue ones

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/interior-accessories/car-seat-covers/ripspeed-car-seat-cover-full-set-blue#[object Object]

Grey ones

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/interior-accessories/car-seat-covers/ripspeed-car-seat-covers-full-set-grey

but any suggestions will help :D

Years ago I used a set of covers from Halfords and they was crap mate. Personally wouldn't buy them again however they may have improved over the years.

That was on a mk3 fiesta though.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

It's just weird one of Britain's favourite cars and hardly any seat covers all just universal n cheers for the info

• Like 1

In the online copy of the Owners Manual (02/14) p.25 there is a reference to seat covers. It reads "Use seat covers designed for seats with side air bags. Have these fitted by an authorised dealer. Failure to adhere to this warning could result in serious injury or death."

I don`t know how seat cover design is different where side airbags are fitted. It could account for why it might be difficult to find seat covers specific to the fez. Anyone know the difference between regular seat covers and those that Ford prefer to fit?

I already know buddy lol the side airbags deploy and the seat stitching brakes to let them free the ones a showed you in Halfords are airbag friendly

Tks for that. I learn a little something every day. :)

We all do my friend lol a think in particular lol gonna have a look around found custom places but never heard of them before

I'm sure I see someone who got some for a focus from Ali express and was pleased with how they fitted. They might do some for the fiesta mate. They was tailor made to the focus and was air bag friendly iirc.

They look good mate. Bit pricey though as you could have them retrimmed in leather for about a grand.

They do look top quality though and 5 year guarantee. Can't ask for much more than that.

Only thing with them a checked out their business and its in a house .....