Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Booked :)

Phil 87

I just got back from Ford, booked in the ST for MP215 :D

It was £677 including fitting, but I've booked it in for 22nd Aug to allow time for the parts to arrive, apparently Mountune aren't good at delivering parts on time even though they said a week to 10 days. Can't wait, I'll be sure to write a review of some sort, maybe do a video before an after to compare the noise.

I just got back from Ford, booked in the ST for MP215 :D

It was £677 including fitting, but I've booked it in for 22nd Aug to allow time for the parts to arrive, apparently Mountune aren't good at delivering parts on time even though they said a week to 10 days. Can't wait, I'll be sure to write a review of some sort, maybe do a video before an after to compare the noise.

Love to know the outcome of this. Really interested in the MP215 but for 15bhp it's a lot for your money (typical mountune though).

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yeah it's not the best value if you just look at the power, but the warranty, better sound, and the fact that everyone's raving about it makes it worth it I think :). It should also help when I come to sell the car but that's a long way off.

Yeah it's not the best value if you just look at the power, but the warranty, better sound, and the fact that everyone's raving about it makes it worth it I think :). It should also help when I come to sell the car but that's a long way off.

That was my thinking also. Seen a lot of good reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

As they say in Essex I'm well jell!!

I'm gonna wait till:

1: you tell me how it is.

2: there either a offer on or when stage 2out the prices drops (hopefully)

3: When I can actually afford it (not think I can then tell the mrs we can't eat this month lol)

Are you getting the handset we saw at FF. I've just been reading about it looks good but not worth the money. If there a offer like they did at FF I will hopefully go for it. I was trying to see if they we're going to trax but I don't think they are.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

3: When I can actually afford it (not think I can then tell the mrs we can't eat this month lol)

Haha, I was going to save up, but I've just put it on my credit card and will pay if off when I can, I should still be able to afford food but maybe not any luxuries :)

Are you getting the handset we saw at FF. I've just been reading about it looks good but not worth the money. If there a offer like they did at FF I will hopefully go for it. I was trying to see if they we're going to trax but I don't think they are.

I would have got it if it was included at a good price like at Ford Fair, but I think otherwise you have to pay a stupid price for it, so I can do without. It would be a fun toy though, and useful for error codes.

You know you can get the error codes up without it and other useful things from the hidden menu?

Look at my LED test:

post-55675-140734655241_thumb.jpg

Also there is a digital speedo on there but not used it :)

I've just upped my credit limit on mine and am now very tempted haha

What u done about insurance u booked it to switch over upon picking it up? Don't understand how it works.

And apologies for flooding the thread just excited haha

I've not sorted insurance yet but looked at quotes, if I switch to a different insurer it won't cost any extra last time I checked (except maybe a cancellation fee). I guess if you wanted to stay with the same insurer you'd have to somehow explain to them that it's the same car but it's now an "ST 215" with a different ABI code, so good luck getting someone on the phone who will understand that. It's probably much cheaper and easier to switch to a different insurer.

And how do you get that secret menu? Looks cool :)

Start from nothing on and the hold the button in the rev counter for about 5secs Then press the ignition still holding that button you don't have to start but can. Keep hold of rev button then test should appear then let go and use that button to go through the options. When u wanna go back turn ignition off open door and gone.

Awesome! Be aware though the kits are coming without the mountune badge atm as the supplier has stopped. There is around a 2 month backlog

Awesome! Be aware though the kits are coming without the mountune badge atm as the supplier has stopped. There is around a 2 month backlog

I'll call the dealer and ask them if they know about this, I can always go back and get the badge on later. In the meantime I can go around annoying other ST owners by being slightly faster then them for no apparent reason B)

Wow Phil I know you were talking about this but never thought you would get it so quickly. Will have to watch out for you next time we go for a blast on the moors, you'll leave me standing haha.

By the way which dealers are you having it done at?

Wow Phil I know you were talking about this but never thought you would get it so quickly. Will have to watch out for you next time we go for a blast on the moors, you'll leave me standing haha.

Next time you go for a play in moors give me a call id be up for this haha :)

No problem, we went over Outlane which is near Huddersfield then across to Holme Moss via Woodhead pass.

• Like 1

Yeah we should arrange another drive after I get the Mountune, 3 blue STs this time :). Getting it done at Coopers in Oulton, I'm really lucky cos it's the closest Ford dealer to me, just a 30 min walk and they happen to do Mountune.

I fancy the North Yorkshire moors :)

Wish I lived up near you guys so I could part of the blue club!

Wish I lived up near you guys so I could part of the blue club!

Quit your job n move probably be worth it haha !

In all fairness I'm considering relocating me and the missues, looking to get our first place and the prices down here are mental!

You should get yourself up here it's really not that from up north you know!

Houses will be far cheaper and we have some fantastic driving roads

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app