Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Booked :)

Phil 87

!Removed! predictive. That should be not that grim up north haha

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Wish I lived up near you guys so I could part of the blue club!

what colours your new ST3? you gone for Spirt Blue ? :D

what colours your new ST3? you gone for Spirt Blue ? :D

Hell yeah, seriously cannot wait.

All my new bulbs arrived earlier, (new car new bulbs) lol

stripping out small changes and changing induction hose back to stock on my lunch break.

Hopefully it wont get swept away in this hurricane we are meant to have when I pick it up Sunday!

Hell yeah, seriously cannot wait.

All my new bulbs arrived earlier, (new car new bulbs) lol

stripping out small changes and changing induction hose back to stock on my lunch break.

Hopefully it wont get swept away in this hurricane we are meant to have when I pick it up Sunday!

haha good choice if i do say so myself ;)

yeah i need to get some new bulbs for my car i find the standard bulbs ant that good when driving at night need some brighter ones was looking at the Phillips Crystal Visions 4300k ones that where on the other thread

yeah hopefully not should be some interesting weather Sunday

im going crystal vision for dipped and nightbreaker unlimited for h1 full beam, they are brilliant at night for hooning around the forest aha :P

im going crystal vision for dipped and nightbreaker unlimited for h1 full beam, they are brilliant at night for hooning around the forest aha :P

have you got a link for the H1 nightbreakers so i can check em out :P

Nope I thought that but checked yesterday and defiantly h1

So I sent a cheeky email to mountune to see if could talk my way in to the deal they had at ford fair and this is the response I got haha:

post-55675-140751241437_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

So I sent a cheeky email to mountune to see if could talk my way in to the deal they had at ford fair and this is the response I got haha:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1407512413.887993.jpg

Your tempted aren't you Nathan?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Go and book it, its a fantastic upgrade, never looked back or felt bad parting with the money after mine was done,

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1407512413.887993.jpg

I'm debating over this too. Torn between Mountune and Revo! Mountune is the logical choice, keeping the warranty. But results from Revo tug on the heart strings.

I know if I went and got Mountune, some day I'll be travelling somewhere and come across a Revo'd ST which will quite literally spank me. And that would frustrate me!

Plus Revo are soon bringing out Stage 3, which will be epic but I don't plan on going through to that stage. Too much work on the engine, gearbox etc. Hopefully I can get it booked in for October, although they're doing 20% at the moment until 31st August :(

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I am VERY tempted. The only reason I haven't booked it yet is cause her in doors has already passed comment about it as we have a 2week holiday in florida to get spending money for and I was going to eat in to that for it haha.

Had mine booked in before I took delivery of the car, had it 2months now and love it you won't regret it. Torn between the MR and revo stage 2 now aha

2 weeks today I should have it if the parts arrive on time :). If they come early I might be able to get it moved to another day.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it affects the in gear performance, like going from 30 to 60 in 4th, or 50 to 70/80 in 5th. Should be pretty noticeable I think, with 10% more torque.

Yeah it's noticeable especially 3rd gear and 6th is no effort. You'll notice turbo makes a lovely sound as well. You having the samco hose with it?

No I don't think I'll bother with any other mods for now. I like the idea of having it completely standard except MP215, which some might say the car isn't complete without :)

I agree although I'm planning my next mods it probably won't happen till next year. Triple r splitter is my only other one for now which is arriving next week. On track mountune had there fiesta out which seemed miles quicker than me, I came to the conclusion they're either testing new bits or I'm just a novice with it been my first time

Yeah you'd be surprised how much quicker it would seem with the right person behind the wheel. Unless it was pulling away from you on the straights, but then they might have been able to carry more speed through the corners due to experience.

It was the corners where I lost the time so by the time I was coming out they had the legs, straights weren't the issue, few more track days I think. The focus MR300 was out too and that was a rocket ship

I'm just gonna throw this out here, having taking my mountune induction hose off this evening and driving the st stock apart from mp215 kit it sounds so much better without the mountune hose and throttle response is quicker . Now that seems strange to me but I've just been out again and there is a difference. I checked my mountune hose over and no leaks anything it's still perfect and the clamps were on really tight so no leakage. Weird

That is strange, I opted out of having the hose so I'm still running it standard but with the MP215, was thinking of the hose but now I'm undecided

Is that the hose that's meant to give something like 30% better airflow? More like 30% less in your case Tom haha.