Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Booked :)

Phil 87

I would say change the intake pipe to a Mountune one whilst your at it if you could afford it! Adds to the sound ;)

Insurance was an extra £50 only! Bargin?!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I am yet to add induction hose to my mp215. So you'd say its worth it? I got my badge when I had mine fitted :)

You lucky bugger! I've got another 3 week wait apparently!!

I do suggest changing the intake pipe, slightly better performance (apparently 7bhp!) and makes the "tttsssssssss" sound slightly louder ☺️

I had mine fitted back in June so plenty of badges back then. It's loud as it is on standard hose but may invest cause it looks good in engine bay haha

I keep calling them bugging them for my badge ☺️

You can pick good ones up for £80 or get the official one for £99 from Mountune (I suggest) although they aren't as in your face :(

I went for the black totally forgetting you could get all the colours :( get as bright colour as possible ;)

Going for blue to go with the blue car I think

Only downside is you will have to wait 4 weeks for a badge :(

Yeah the dealer just called me, said there's a note from Mountune saying something like "we don't want to make you wait for the upgrade for the sake of a badge" and I need to email them and wait for it. I'll probably take the badge and get the dealer to fit it though, I'll probably bodge it if I try and put it on myself.

I would say change the intake pipe to a Mountune one whilst your at it if you could afford it! Adds to the sound ;)

Insurance was an extra £50 only! Bargin?!

The intake pipe is tempting but I'm planning on keeping the car completely standard except for MP215, I might change my mind later on though. As for the insurance, I've seen quotes that are about £30 less for the year than what I'm paying now for the standard car, but I don't want to lose several months of no claims bonus, not to mention cancellation fees. Seriously why is no claims so stupid? It should be in years and months so you don't lose a big chunk of it if you decide to switch insurers.

Edit: this time tomorrow I'll be driving the upgraded car, so excited :driving:

Get a fake badge off eBay, I did for a tenner and held it against a real one, you wouldn't ever know. At least until the real one arrives.

If you send me a link for one that's a tenner I would but they are big money now people know they aren't in stock

Its your lucky day, I have one on my desk next to me. Only needs new adhesive tape on the back and your away. PM if interested.

post-44676-0-10881500-1408644742_thumb.p

The car is at the dealer now getting Mountuned :). I should have taken the day off, I don't know how I'm going to focus on work, far too excited.

I managed to get the morning off when I had mine done so was able to wait :) give us a review at the end of the day. You having the induction hose too

No I'll not bother with the induction hose for now. I'll do a quick review this evening and a proper one after I've had it for a few days I think, they I can comment on fuel economy, what it's like in day-to-day driving etc.

You Should organise a bank hol Monday meet to test against the standard ones somewhere quiet but good roads ;) I'd be in :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

That'd be good. Only ever driven Yorkshire dales in my 1.2 clio haha. Nice roads up there

That'd be good. Only ever driven Yorkshire dales in my 1.2 clio haha. Nice roads up there

See that sounds like 2 of us who would be up for this already :) haha

I did Oliver's mount last weekend and was good but too short and boring on own haha

I'm from the midlands so bit of a trek really. Only really went when I use to date someone in Harrogate haha

That sounds like a good idea, but I don't think I'll be free on Monday or Sunday. Maybe another time.

I haven't heard back from them yet. I finish work at 4 so I'll call them and find out soon.

I know whats gonna happen, you'll say how amazing it is, I'll miss mine, go in tomorrow and book mine in again :P

Im seriously considering the pumaspeed 270 or revo stage 2, then stage 3 when its out very soon

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club