Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Of.my Merc C250 Amg Sports With Ghost Projector Door Lights.

moy24

Was that supposed to be freelander with the bmw engine?

If so my colleague has one of those...

Yes that's what I meant I'm using my partner's kindle so the automatic spell keeps writing what I don't want lol. Are the freelander any good.

My colleague likes it, same engine as in her BMW 320d, although no way near the same economy.

Was bought as her "winter-mobile" after she had real trouble getting anywhere when the snow and ice came with the rear wheel drive BMW.

I think the BMW engine is the most reliable freelander of that generation, but I don't know about it generally, although I don't think she has had too many problems. It is a 2004 facelift.

Well you dont want one of these in the winter. Mine will be staying in the garage.

One with the bmw engine will be bit pricey I think might just get a standard front wheel drive golf etc don't no if I wanna spend to much on a car which is just go a use for winter month but you never know might still get a 4x4.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

nice car, if you wanted you could go all out and get an audi 4 wheel drive it would be expensive but still it is a 4 wheel drive after all.

but yeah your right prob not even worth spending that much on a run around so get a focus mk1.

personally i will never go near a golf again after all the trouble i have had with my old one it was the mk4 if i was to get one it would be the mk2 or 3 they were good i had one never had a problem untill it met the back of a van pitty if that didnt happen i would still have it. but not my mk4 golf "these are a very reliable car" they said "it wont give you hassle" they said. yeah after 1150euro worth of repairs something still went wrong. i replaced the turbo the steering rack, the drive shaft, the bushions, the battery, was about to buy a new alternator when the power steering pump broke and then thats when i said screw this im getting myself a new car

I brought a 2005 Vauxhall corsa 1.2 I no it's not a 4 wheel drive but that'll do. I had mk4 golf in the past never had a problem till a polish lorry driver hit me and it was a right off.

Or wait till November and get the new mondeo vignal and in 4 wheel drive

Or wait till November and get the new mondeo vignal and in 4 wheel drive

My corsa do for now I think. That's strange name for a car vignal

I hope corsa was a typo lol. Yeah it's an odd submodel lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club