Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4Ft 11 Driver

shaunytee1600

Hi.does anyone know if the focus drivers seat will accommodate a driver if 4ft 11.?

Power is nothing without control .

Yes absolutely without question just screw some wooden blocks to the bottom of your shoes :iim:

:driving:Seriously you will be fine a most adaptable car :driving:

Well I did see a Focus mk2.5 the other day with a woman and a man who were both 'dwarfs'... I googled that term before using it and I believe that is the correct term to use for people with a medical condition caused by slow or delayed growth... Not trying to be an idiot here...

Although according to wiki it's if they're 4ft 10in or under... so I dunno..unless you get taller 'dwarves' I guess they were like 4ft10 or under..

The guy who was driving I believe had some cushions he just sat on to prop him up. Not sure the legality of any of these things, but yeh, I suppose a 4ft11 person would be fine..

As above, boster seats if you can't see over the steering wheel. and pedal extensions if you can't reach the pedals 9like those shown in the link below.

https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A9mSs3PNeOZTEEoAcP1LBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsYWhiN2NvBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2lyMgR2dGlkAw--?_adv_prop=image&fr=moz35&va=pedal+extensions

My mum has problems with her feet being too small to reach the pedals, so we have carpeted a wooden block and put it in the footwell. works great!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club