Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Irish Meet August 2014/2015

Hassen

Well lads, looks like I've been away too long, completely missed this! After a few years on here with no meets, I turn my back for a few months and this happens, gutted! Have football tomorrow that I can't get out of at this stage, properly sickened. The Mondy might have looked well stuck in the middle of all the Foci!

Well lads, looks like I've been away too long, completely missed this! After a few years on here with no meets, I turn my back for a few months and this happens, gutted! Have football tomorrow that I can't get out of at this stage, properly sickened. The Mondy might have looked well stuck in the middle of all the Foci!

Ah man, shucks! We had the thread on for a bit and it was updated fairly regularly. The Mondeo would have fitted well with the rest of the Foci I reckon. Check back when we have pictures up and next time, keep an eye out as we will try to make this a more regular thing since we rarely have any meets in Ireland. We got people coming from both North and South for the first time and hoping that we can make the meet grow from here onwards :)

If you need a doctors note to get out of football tomorrow, I could sort ya out :P

• Like 1

Ah no worries at all Hassen, after I picked up the Mondeo I tended to spend more time over on STdriveRS as there was more goin on for the Mondy, here was different class for the Focus though. Just kinda drifted away then and logged in the other day for the first time in months.

Haha, cheers for the offer, but if I bailed at this stage of the game I could be needing a real sick-note the next time the lads got their hands on me!

Dylan will probably be passing through my neck of the woods too en route. :(

• Like 2

Oh oh...is it a Chocolate/Vanilla Cornetto then Lenny :P

• Like 2

Shall i bring the blue overalls?

Think we will get away without them. The blanking plate didn't turn up in time sadly. I will have to fit it in myself but I am sure with your guide it shouldn't be too hard.

In honour of the meet for tomorrow, I think this is a good tune to get us all in the party mood :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyVPyKrx0Xo

• Like 1

All washed and ready to go, just have to wash myself now lol. Sun is shining so hopefully it stays that way for the day

• Like 1

Eating breakfast with a glorious sun outside and Seasick Steve on the radio! Couldn't have picked a better day.

Btw, can people pm me their mobile numbers in case anyone needs direction or anything else.

• Like 1

There in spirit lads! Will look forward to next year!

post-30295-140999798597_thumb.jpg

Have a good one, will keep an eye out for the photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

Great day, nice to be able to put faces to the names. Lovely cars, they're a credit to ye all. You dont hang about do you lenny lol

• Like 1

Hi all I know it is September but can ye add me to the list for the next meet as I am new to the Forum. I am living Co Limerick but I can travel to Portlaoise or Dublin as it it easy to get to on the motor ways. Chat soon Cheers Ray :)

• Like 2

Like others have said it before, fantastic day out. Great people, flowing conversation and sunny day to put the cherry on top. Sadly had to leave a bit early.
Thanks a million to everyone for coming and to Lenny for organising the gift to mark the occasion. Already have a spot on the mantle piece for it :)

I am just uploading the pictures of today on the computer. Will have to process them and then upload. Keep an eye out for them.

Also, have to say thanks to the significant others and children for coming along :)

Credit to all of ye for your cars. The stories behind each one was great to hear from the people who went through it. Got some great ideas for mods to do next

Hi all I know it is September but can ye add me to the list for the next meet as I am new to the Forum. I am living Co Limerick but I can travel to Portlaoise or Dublin as it it easy to get to on the motor ways. Chat soon Cheers Ray :)

Welcome to the forums Ray. Will let you know about the next meet for sure :)

• Like 1

Here are some pictures of the day :)

(Picture heavy from here onwards)

10653655_762331854064_193978191080906540

10624720_762331849074_670338663544713595

10686759_762331844084_696708808634420484

10464265_762331938894_662640036809524236

1919666_762331908954_7403232196211186969

• Like 1

Thanks.The fact that all the cars were washed and cleaned and it was sunny helped loads :)

• Like 1