Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2 - Rear Door Card Removal

gurcayy

Hi folks. I am in desperate need of help to remove rear door panels on my Focus Mk2 ( prefacelift). I successfully removed front door panels but I am stuck with rear ones. Could you please assist me or redirect me to a related thread with a guide? Or could someone scan me the page from the Haynes showing where are the clips and bolts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I can remember you have to pop off the door grab handle and there's bolts behind there what just undo. Then the main other thing to do is remove the window winder if you have one. You will have to get a flat head screw driver or cloth to prise is away from the door then there's a clip in there you have to pop off. Remember to remove the door handle off too.

Once that's done just pull the card off like the front ones, just make sure all the fastener clips are in the door card when you try do put the card back on.

Here's a photo of the Haynes manual page if that helps.

post-55438-0-89771900-1407687931_thumb.j

• Like 1

Here's a photo of the Haynes manual page if that helps.

I actually just logged on to ask about front door cards! Any chance you could post those up?

Gurcayy, were the fronts hard?

Stoney, thank you very much for the Haynes! I really appreciate that.

Supersix, it is not a hard task but I recommend you to get some spare clips before you start removing the cards.

Thanks, do you have a part number for the clips by any chance?

These should be the clips: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390599381195?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

It can be done without breaking any, you're most likely to break them when they don't come off with the door card and you have to prise them out of the door itself.

• Like 1

Yes, these are the clips. I forgot to mention that I bought mines from the VW dealership, because Ford one wanted ridiculous price for them. VW part number is: 6Q0-868-243.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club