Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2.5 Projector Lights

skyshaddow

theres another wee hole above the high beam, that wouldn't be for actual side lights would it, perhaps the additional connectors?

Do the DRLs stand out in day light ok? Sorry for the million questions!

Possibly but the hole doesnt lead to anywhere no plug or socket or even an opening for it

ive found some amazing headlights in Germany on SW-tuning but there all LHD , I cant believe there is such a small market for MK2.5 lamps in the UK

Don't suppose anyone know how easy It is to convert them? ive heard in some places once the lamp is opened up just behind the lens is a metal plate that needs rotated or cut.

How do you find the light output from those is in the day? are they noticeable against the Silver car?

How about the projectors, is the light an improvement over the stock reflectors?

Light output is definitley an improvement on what i had before. Drls are not too bright in the day to see off a silver car but enough to be seen head on i would compare them to that of the new audi ones that are a standard brightness and dont dim etc. I think to have the DRLs on constantly with no lights it will prob need the control module but i cant find the post it relates too.

A control relay is easy to fit.

One wire to battery live, one to earth, one to sidelight live for the switching signal and then the wires to power the drl's.

• Like 1

im hoping the Fog DRLs control boxes will have enough capacity to take the headlight leds as well, it cant be any more than an amp, and should take care of the dimming nicely.

Am not too bothered about them dimming when the headlights come on as they are not too bright to cause an issue. Would b good to have them on all the time without having to put the sidelights on

Just run a couple of wires from a piggyback fuse adaptor connected to a ignition on fuse in the engine fuse box over to each lamp, cut the DRL live wire on the lamp and join it up to the new wire from the fuse box, mine doesn't throw any errors up but in effect you'll be removing the sidelights, don't know if some models will have a problem running like that or what Mr MOT man would say

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club