Do Not Sell My Personal Information

user manual and my new car

jack

whoo hoo got it!!!!!!! . You need sunglasses, it's that bright. Haven't named it yet, don't know it's a boy or girl, need a better look.

Got a user manual for a ford fusion, not happy, wanted some serious reading tonight. Post some pics tomorrow.

whoo hoo got it!!!!!!! . You need sunglasses, it's that bright. Haven't named it yet, don't know it's a boy or girl, need a better look.

Got a user manual for a ford fusion, not happy, wanted some serious reading tonight. Post some pics tomorrow.

Mine was a girl from the very start, I just don't quite feel comfortable getting into a boy. her name is Tegan and she's beautiful!

I might beat you to the post with pics if I get her washed up and looking pretty for the camera!

My friends all thought I was weird for reading the manual first thing...

Mines called Fabio, and he's most definitely a boy :D Congrats on your new arrival :)

Mines called Fabio, and he's most definitely a boy :D Congrats on your new arrival :)

Flic, did you get your alloys fixed?

Mine was a girl from the very start, I just don't quite feel comfortable getting into a boy. her name is Tegan and she's beautiful!

I might beat you to the post with pics if I get her washed up and looking pretty for the camera!

My friends all thought I was weird for reading the manual first thing...

So where are the pics then guys?

Yes no pics means you didnt get it! :lol:

I read the manual before I drove it properly. Just sitting in the car reading a book seems weird but was helpful :)

I don't understand how you have a user manual for a ford fusion and not a fiesta. :unsure:

Dealer just brought a fiesta manual round for me.

First thoughts, Not a lot of rear/side view for reverse parking. Reclining seat adjuster is on other side of seat near door(difficult to get to).

Trip computer has only 2 lines of text(see other thread) Will have another read over that one later if i can find it again.

Voice control stopped working, went back to dealers, and worked fine for them?

Neighbors thought it was the local druggies car, earned from drug deals :o :huh::lol: :) :unsure:

One more thing, how do i post a direct pic on the forum rather than imageshack?

So where are the pics then guys?

You're an impatient one, aren't you? It's been pollen central round here, Tegan is covered in yellow dust so she's not really photo ready but here's one just for you!

gallery_6631_109_379978.jpg

One more thing, how do i post a direct pic on the forum rather than imageshack?

I think you go to your control panel, then click under the invision gallery menu you can create an album and possibly upload your photos to there? I haven't tried it yet, mine's on photobucket at the moment.

[uPDATE] Yeah, it works, just click the options for the album once it's created and there's a couple of upload options. I've just switched my image over to the gallery on here.

Flic, did you get your alloys fixed?

(Hijack) Yes! Well, it's getting done on Monday morning. Wicked wheels are coming to my house, £70 :blink: Will update with pics when he's mended :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club