Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk2 57 Plate Focus Titanium

gazza01

Hi all. My build thread doesn't really consist of much currently but the bits I have done so far are as follows

Exterior

Ford gel badges

Painted rear drums black to get rid of rust look

Painted front calipers red

Interior

Custom dials in red

Parrot bluetooth device

Red interior lights front and rear and foot well (front) lights

Boot light in red

post-57248-140836023195_thumb.jpg

post-57248-140836024733_thumb.jpg

post-57248-140836033489_thumb.jpg

post-57248-140836036191_thumb.jpg

post-57248-140836037616_thumb.jpg

post-57248-140836039181_thumb.jpg

post-57248-140836040907_thumb.jpg

post-57248-140836043002_thumb.jpg

post-57248-140836044754_thumb.jpg

post-57248-140836046184_thumb.jpg

Looking good mate :-) I want my windows done aswell. Is that the pre face lift model?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

So a mate of mine was talking about getting a bonnet bra for his focus and asked if I would consider one. I would like to know what anyone thinks of them and are they worth getting. Also anyone know where I can get the Zetec 5 speed silver gear knob?

Just a quick update on a new purchase for my motor. I just purchased these 10 x T10 W5W 501 LED Side Light / Interior / Number plate bulbs HID XENON WHITE. Can't wait for them to arrive so I can install them

• 2 weeks later...

So the ten white bulbs are got weren't so great. I purchased better ones instead. Gotta order some more bulbs for the boot and glove box but that will have to wait till next Friday when I get paid. I ordered some new xenon headlight and sidelight bulbs. Fitted them today and they look great for under a fiver for all four bulbs. Pics to follow of all lighting so far. Opinions will be appreciated. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update on the focus. I received today my new main/high beam bulbs and new fog light bulbs through the post as I noticed after to replacing my headlight bulbs to brighter ones my high beam bulbs and fog light bulbs were very dull. I have ordered new side repeater bulbs for the mirror indicators. They should arrive by Wednesday or Thursday. Following that I will have to make a start on the rear lights. Only thing changed on the rear of the focus is the number plate bulbs.

• 4 weeks later...

Bit of bad news on the focus. Currently off the road as my clutch is shattered and it Has blown a hole in my bell housing and cracked it so probably gonna be without my car for a couple of weeks . Pics will follow.

sorry to here about your car fella and hopefully you will get it back on the road soon

• 4 weeks later...

Update on my car. I have just spent out nearly £400 on a new clutch kit and a gearbox for the focus. It will be repaired tomorrow finally. A month without the focus has felt like a long time.

Ok. The gearbox I purchased had to be sent back as the starter motor won't fit. Apparently I have a 2bolt cmax starter motor on my car. Currently trying to track down a bell housing or get mine fixed. Then the focus can be repaired and I'm trading her in unfortunately. Will be sad to see her go.

Dude you got clutch dmf and gearbox all for 400 I presume that's parts alone and how did you get a gearbox for that little lol!

Yeah I got three piece clutch kit New and clutch second hand. £388 for the parts. I looked around on line. The gearbox cost me £210 including vat and delivery.

I don't need a whole new gearbox though I only need the bell housing. Ford don't seek it seperate anymore.

I thought the same but I was gutted to find the starter motor wouldn't fit in the bell housing and I can't exactly use mine temporarily cos of the size of the hole in it.