Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time To Go???

MattDRX

Well, my dream Hatch has become available on lease again,

I can now get a BMW M135I for £279PM inc VAT on 12K per year, seems a stupidly good deal for a £32K 360BHP hatchback, Deposit £1400 odd.

What think, worth ditching the Fez for?

I know it's up there with the golf r figures wise (bhp 316 and same 0-60?) and has has excellent reviews, but to me it still looks too much like a repmobile, id immediately feel old getting in one of them.

but heck if its your dream car then why not.... Definitely wouldn't be called a chav driving that!

If insurance isn't an issue then that's an extremely good deal, I definately would seen as it's the same monthly and deposit I paid for my st-3

I'll never be able to own it, BMW directly want £449PM with an £8k deposit, this just seems like such a good deal and a ferocious car, top gear it round the track quicker than the lasts Lotus, insane car, Insurance is only £51 PM, does about 22MPG though.

Well if you can afford it and aren't bothered about not owning it at all, then the fun it will be is worth the fuel cost surely :p

Then you can atleast experience owning one and I'm sure enjoy it a lot

Only concern is once the 2 years are up I'm stuck, will have to buy again or start a new lease.

would love to have a go in one first but BMW won't let me unless they secure a few K to my card ( which means they just don't want to let me drive one )

i'd do it, onwards and upwards Matt!

Could always put a monthly amount away seen as the cars a good deal and then 24 months later at say £50 a month, you could have the 1200 to put down on a pcp deal :)

Yehhh which you'll then get mithered to death by the salesman if you take one out.

thats really good from a financial sense, and it'll be nice to have a more exotic 6 cylinder than a 4!

i agree that the looks are questionable though, but also if you are to have that kind of hot hatch - its the one i'd go for (over Golf R's/Audi S3's) but it depends on what you want from your drive though.

I find that car slightly sedate after bouncing round in the ST nowadays! theres no doubt that its quicker and handles better but it just feels a bit less enthusiastic because it does things more naturally.

Also, i found that with the previous 130i, you needed more room to make use of all that power?

Only concern is once the 2 years are up I'm stuck, will have to buy again or start a new lease.

would love to have a go in one first but BMW won't let me unless they secure a few K to my card ( which means they just don't want to let me drive one )

I didn't know dealers can refuse test drives, is that only the case for expensive cars? I mean do they want to sell them or not? But yeah go for it if you can afford it, sounds like a beast of a car :). And 6 cylinders is so much better than 4.

Well, my dream Hatch has become available on lease again,

I can now get a BMW M135I for £279PM inc VAT on 12K per year, seems a stupidly good deal for a £32K 360BHP hatchback, Deposit £1400 odd.

What think, worth ditching the Fez for?

Excellent idea, don't think about it or ask for any advice, do it NOW......... Bye.
  • Like 1

The only problem is you won't be able to show it off at Ford fair. Maybe if you put some Ford Stickers on it people will think it's the new Focus RS ;)

What not letting you test drive it! the cheek this is a discriminatory action and they are breaking the law by refusing you for no reason except to get a down payment but that is a form of blackmail....

but mate if its your dream car GO FOR IT! mines is a Subaru (before they went popular and you see every Ned drive one....(non educated delinquent scottish word for chav)

Its not uncommon for test drives to be refused, Scooby for instance used to ask for proof you can actually afford the car etc before they let you in one to put off all the penniless scum from getting in them and taking clutches out etc,

Dude if you want a Scooby go for it, save up and get the Cosworth edition, most powerful one to date iirc and holds it's value extremely well, although you'd have to lock it in a vault underground as it's probably at the top of any to nick lists.

Form has been sent off this morning to see if they'll let me have one, given the ST is now costing me nowt I may as well keep it, only costing me £31 a month on insurance and I have no need to get mugged off by a garage if I sell it, no one is going to buy it privately, too expensive, thought about it last night, use the ST as my daily and the 1M for weekend and evening hooning about

I've heard of refusing but never bmw up here as long as you were interested etc a can see the point but if you own a decent car (st2 for example) and not turning up in a rust bucket a didn't see why not but no much car nicking in ma area 2bh mate ;) lol but scooby is to expensive to own for me and with my job i need to take people around (support worker for disabled people) and to put miles in with a expensive sports car would put me out the game lol but yeah man go for it. when getting my car only a week ago a got a great deal only 1yr old titanium ecoboost and had 14-15k on it and got it for £9750 (brought him down from 11k odd) but went to a dealer before and he was quoting all sorts! lol he said he can find me one but a said to him am not paying his prices but was trying to put my budget up to 12.5k so that's when a went to another dealer and got my car. The dealer was great to be honest and when i got my car i drove it straight to the other dealer and said to him I'm not looking no more .....you should have seen his face! lol

Think you're dreaming, at £279PM inc VAT there is NO WAY that includes the working indicator package.

Although to be fair it might include the 'tailgating you on a wet motorway' package and the 'Allowed to park wherever I want, on any pavement/disabled spot/middle of the road' package...

:lol:

• Like 2

What options are you looking at on the car? It's not badly specced standard but the HK audio and adaptive dampers are excellent ones to go for. Also manual or auto? Again, the ZF 8spd is excellent. I would say take a test drive in it. The engine is lovely but I feel BMW 6's feel lazy compared to a 4, but I drive my dad's X5 haha.

To conclude, if you want it go for it! But once you get into a BMW, you'll think all fords are cheap and nasty.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Ford OC mobile app

Comes with the Harmon Kardon stereo but no active dampers, just comes with Msport suspension, options can be added but the entire cost is front loaded onto the two year lease agreement so works out quite pricey when looking at the expensive add ons,can have internet access in the car too for £95, can then stay in touch whilst driving ( Brilliant Idea BMW ) would like professional entertainment package but it's a stonking £1500 so another £63 a month alone, I don't mind paying £600 for the HK one as I love my tunes and so worth while, much better than the Bose stuff VAG cars have.

Hopefully it comes back Ok and I can have it, still keeping the Fiesta though no incentive or major desire to get rid given it's costing me nothing now.

• Like 1

Internet access in the car sounds both good and bad... I can see great positives for a passenger to fiddle about with, but it seems like it's another potential accident causing device if the driver gets a little too attached...

But all in all the car sounds awesome...

As someone else said though, not sure that you'll find returning back to Ford (if you do keep the fiesta) will be quite as fun...

APPROVED! now entered the 14 day cooling off period, car is then ordered and about 4-5 week wait for the beast!

• Like 1

Nice one :). It's so good that you can keep the ST and have a M135i, I'll be jealous to say the least.

APPROVED! now entered the 14 day cooling off period, car is then ordered and about 4-5 week wait for the beast!

Exciting news Matt! Great choice, and great car I think! Insurance wouldn't dare touch me at the age of 19 on a big beasty car! Few more years to wait for me yet :(

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Would you be surprised if it's costing me less than the Fiesta to insure? both cars insured for less than £70 a month FTW!!!!

Seriously excited now though, will have it bouncing off the limiter pretty quick, and not the rev limiter! ( off road of course )

Would you be surprised if it's costing me less than the Fiesta to insure? both cars insured for less than £70 a month FTW!!!!

Seriously excited now though, will have it bouncing off the limiter pretty quick, and not the rev limiter! ( off road of course )

I've looked at beefy cars to insure already. No such luck for me I'm afraid! Young drivers are punished these days! I'll wait a few years and then get something bigger and better..

Congrats! That's one awesome driveway :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club