Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Ecoboost Hot Magenta Or Candy Blue?

Rose27

Hi,

I'm in the process of updating my hot magenta 1.25 fiesta zetec for a 1.0 ecoboost titanium, but I'm having trouble deciding between another hot magenta or the candy blue colours. There was a candy blue in he show room but it looked quite dull indoors, however videos and professional photos make it look quite bright. What are your opinions on the two colours?

I'm swaying towards the candy blue for a change more than anything, but I'm quite girly and don't want to be disappointed with it.

Blue is a much younger colour so go for that. A change will make the neighbours notice more as well

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Well I liked candy blue initially but then went off it for a bit , in certain light it looked a bit aqua but then went back onto it ( if that makes any sense ) so if it was me I'd go candy blue .

I'd always go for a different colour when changing a car. But if you like the colour and have doubts about changing then it's down to you. As Phil said, I'd like people to notice the change, in my own vain way.

I've got the candy blue and I'm really happy with it, stands out well and really shines when it's washed and waxed :). I did see a hot magenta fiesta the other day though with the zs dress up kit on it, and if I was a girl I would of had that as it did look pretty cool

Call me biased, but Candy Blue. Honestly, you won't regret it. I had the same decision to make. When I went to see about trading in my Black Mk7 there was a Candy Blue one sitting there and I just fell in love. The colour actually changes depending on the light. I'm seeing more and more on the road now, and when I see one out and about, it just stands out from the other black, white, grey cars on the road. LOVE IT !!!!

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I've just ordered the Candy Blue. I agree, a change will be good and it's a really interesting colour, It looks different in every photo I see. Really excited!!!

i would choose candy blue but a went for Nautical Blue titanium 1.0 Ecoboost
gallery_50202_1542_1209364.jpg

Thanks guys! I've just ordered the Candy Blue. I agree, a change will be good and it's a really interesting colour, It looks different in every photo I see. Really excited!!!

Different lights and weather make it look different to, keep it clean and waxed/polished and you'll love it :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm in the process of updating my hot magenta 1.25 fiesta zetec for a 1.0 ecoboost titanium, but I'm having trouble deciding between another hot magenta or the candy blue colours. There was a candy blue in he show room but it looked quite dull indoors, however videos and professional photos make it look quite bright. What are your opinions on the two colours?

I'm swaying towards the candy blue for a change more than anything, but I'm quite girly and don't want to be disappointed with it.

what did you go for in the end?

Candy blue! It's being built this weds, so should have it in a couple of weeks, I can't wait! Thanks for the advice :)

• Like 1

Candy blue! It's being built this weds, so should have it in a couple of weeks, I can't wait! Thanks for the advice :)

Oh sounds good :), no worries

Good choice, candy blue is a great colour!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club