Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie!

Kieran_Mk7.5

So i'm picking up my fiesta mk7.5 zetec (1.0) tomorrow, i currently have a 62 plate Ka, will be interesting to see the difference in ride comfort! Here's some pics:

post-57529-0-62558700-1408620190_thumb.jpost-57529-0-68370700-1408620302_thumb.j

So i'm picking up my fiesta mk7.5 zetec (1.0) tomorrow, i currently have a 62 plate Ka, will be interesting to see the difference in ride comfort! Here's some pics:

attachicon.gif20140821_0850481.jpgattachicon.gif20140821_0920391.jpg

You posted pictures right away, you'll do well here ;)

Enjoy the car, they're great!

Haha i'm 20, so probably of the right generation computer wise, though my knowledge on cars is pretty much 0!

Looks great :) you'll love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I'm sure I will, plus I was getting 35mpg in the Ka. Guessing that should go up by around 10mpg?

I'm not too sure tbh I've got a diesel but I'd imagine it would go up :)

I've had my mk7.5 zetec s a couple of weeks now and it's a great car :),

Seems a lot more comfy compared to my mk7,zetec s but still sporty enough.

I'm sure the zetec model will be just as good :), and you won't be driving round in a ka any longer which has got to be a bonus ;) aha

Welcome! I hope I can have a brand new car by the time I'm your age!

I've had my mk7.5 zetec s a couple of weeks now and it's a great car :),

Seems a lot more comfy compared to my mk7,zetec s but still sporty enough.

I'm sure the zetec model will be just as good :), and you won't be driving round in a ka any longer which has got to be a bonus ;) aha

Haha yeah it was a lot smoother on the test drive than the ka!

Welcome! I hope I can have a brand new car by the time I'm your age!

My dad works at the dealership so got a good deal. I was originally getting a 64 plate, but got offered a fair wedge off if had a 14.

Haha yeah it was a lot smoother on the test drive than the ka!

Yeah I bet, less girly to ;) aha

You'll love it!

Yeah I bet, less girly to ;) aha

You'll love it!

Picked the fiesta up yesterday and have to say its great! The interior is miles better and loads of gadgets to play with. The ecoboost engine is a lot better than the 1.2 duratec in the ka. One thing that worried me a bit though, when i first got in, there were 31 miles on the clock which is fine but the average mpg was 24? Managed to get it up to 30 now but was just wondering how it was so low?

Picked the fiesta up yesterday and have to say its great! The interior is miles better and loads of gadgets to play with. The ecoboost engine is a lot better than the 1.2 duratec in the ka. One thing that worried me a bit though, when i first got in, there were 31 miles on the clock which is fine but the average mpg was 24? Managed to get it up to 30 now but was just wondering how it was so low?

Glad to hear you like it.

It will be lower until the engine beds in a bit, the more miles you do the more the mpg will improve :) so I wouldn't worry about it

Mines just over a year old now with 7000 miles , on a recent trip down to the south coast got 53mpg going and 59.3 coming back so mpg gets better as you do the mileage, even so I was getting mid 40s when it was new

Mines just over a year old now with 7000 miles , on a recent trip down to the south coast got 53mpg going and 59.3 coming back so mpg gets better as you do the mileage, even so I was getting mid 40s when it was new

That's good going! Its on its way up now anyway, managed to get the average up to 34 already.

I managed to get mine to 54.5mpg yesterday :O,

Usually running at around 40mpg

I managed to get mine to 54.5mpg yesterday :O,

Usually running at around 40mpg

I'm guessing that was motorway driving? What's the tip, 60 in 5th?

Well when I did the trip down south I did constant moterway speeds (70ish) where possible although roadworks on the m1 slowed to 50 so I didn't drive too economically and still got excellent mpg , however , filled up on the outward trip with esso fuel and on the return with Shell (just ordinary unleaded not the v power stuff ) the ecoboost engine seems to like Shell fuels.

Well when I did the trip down south I did constant moterway speeds (70ish) where possible although roadworks on the m1 slowed to 50 so I didn't drive too economically and still got excellent mpg , however , filled up on the outward trip with esso fuel and on the return with shell (just ordinary unleaded not the v power stuff ) the ecoboost engine seems to like shell fuels.

Hmmm that's a good point about Shell fuel, I normally just fill up at the supermarket, would you say its better and worth the extra money to use Shell?

well i know the old argument about supermarket fuels v branded fuels rages on , but in my personal experience i have found that when i have used supermarket stuff my fuel economy always drops by a few mpg ( with cars i have owned in the past , would never use it in the fiesta ) thats just my personal findings , others will probably disagree . but yes mine seems to like Shell fuel .not noticed it drive any different just better mpg

• 2 weeks later...

well i know the old argument about supermarket fuels v branded fuels rages on , but in my personal experience i have found that when i have used supermarket stuff my fuel economy always drops by a few mpg ( with cars i have owned in the past , would never use it in the fiesta ) thats just my personal findings , others will probably disagree . but yes mine seems to like shell fuel .not noticed it drive any different just better mpg

The only thing I use supermarket fuel for is my lawn mower.. Lol

I'm guessing that was motorway driving? What's the tip, 60 in 5th?

Nope was just normal driving but driving like an old woman aha