Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Centre Respray And Light Issue

vmondude

Ok so I was respraying my dashboards centre console and while I was at it, the interior light and elecy mirrors stopped working. So I changed the fuse which had blown, but now the interior light still doesn't work along with the cigarette lighter bulb now as well.

But the mirrors do and all the fuses are now intact again =S

Is there a relay that controls this lot that could have blown maybe?

Here's the console though =)

post-51967-140864805123_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

I'd swap the fuses anyway.

They don't always look obviously blown.

I'd swap the fuses anyway.

They don't always look obviously blown.

Well the one for the interior light is new and when I added it the mirrors started working again as they're on the same circuit. But the light still doesn't and now the lighter bulb too. But the lighter socket works my charger still. Haha it's really baffled me!

Voltage surge blew the actual bulbs?

Well I was fitting LEDs for the centre and I just figured the LED for the lighter had broken in the fuss. So I put the bulb back and that didn't work either.

The interior lights LED was new as well. But it may have gone but I just figured it hadn't as the lighters one didn't work either. I will check tomorrow though to be sure.

Thanks for the replies btw guys!

Plug the LED's in the other way around, most only work in one direction, which of course is always the opposite one to whatever way you try them first

Plug the LED's in the other way around, most only work in one direction, which of course is always the opposite one to whatever way you try them first

Yeah thanks but I've tried the polarity loads of times. I have gotten the interior light working again just from removing the bulb and connections a few times. It must have been a bad connection.

But the lighter bulb I still haven't got a clue, one minute it worked the next it didn't. Weird.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club