Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flashing Glowplug Light

liam1984

Right my cars been stood for 2 days, jumped in it this morning drove it for prob 3 miles before it came on. It doesnt seem to be losing power but it is doing my head in!!! It a 2002 tdci 130bhp

Tia

Hi it was only about 3 weeks ago, i had it all done

Have you access to a code reader? Might be worth looking into that. It might give you a better clue considering you're not loosing power etc

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

No im trying to find out were to get 1 local, maybe argos or Halfords. Going to take it a run in the morn c if that helps

Little update, went on a run yday all seemed well, came to it this morn turned over a few times but wouldnt start also its got a massive patch of diesel under it! Going to drag it to the garage tmoz i think

Hi LIam,

Sounds like a leak thats for sure, but on the front of a code reader, take a look at the link in my signature and my write up. Use that and pick yourself a good reader. Its definately worth it!

I ended up dragging it to my man on the spanners and near on £300 later i drove out! It was cylinder 1 injector failure

Crikey, that's Unexpected lol new or refurb injector?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club