Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have put my VIN number into the etis site...

chrisp

Hi, just checked on site with VIN and it says

4 Speakers Front / 2 Speakers Rear

I thought this was only on the titanium model, could it be that this website is incorrect? I am pretty confused!

Can anyone make any sense of this for me? I am confused with it saying zetec-s

Fiesta 2008-, 1.4L Zetec-S PFI (90PS), Panther Black (Metallic)

Primary Features

Build Date: 05.06.2009

Vehicle Line: Fiesta 2008-

Body Style: 3 Door Saloon

Version: Series 50

Engine: 1.4L Zetec-S PFI (90PS)

Transmission: 5-Speed Manual - B5/IB5

Drive: RHD FWD

Axle Ratio: 4.06

Emission: Stage IV Emissions

Air Conditioning: Manual Air Conditioning

Territory: (+)"GB"

Paint: Panther Black (Metallic)

Interior Fabric: B1 -B-C -DOTTS/TRUDIE NEW 4

Minor Features

Niehl Plant Built

Security Lock Group #8

Zetec SIP

Power Front Windows One Touch Up/Do

With Fixed Rear Side Window

With Tinted Glass All Round

With Heated Windscreen

Interior Environment Colour-Syracus

Interior Feature Colour - Fairland

With Rear Spoiler

Dual Power Htd Signal Mirrors

With Body Coloured Exterior Mirror

With Driver 4 Way Mnl.Seat Adjuster

With Door Dead Locks

With Door Entry Remote Control Unit

V/Intermittent With Anti-Drip Wipe

Front Bumper - Chrome Insert

Rear Bumper-Body Colour/Lwr Accent

Inflatable Knee Bolsters - Driver

With Driver Air Bag

With Passenger Air Bag

Drivers Seat Air Bag - Head/Thorax

Passenger Seat Air Bag Head-Thorax

6J x 15 #1 Alloy Wheel

195/50HR x 15 Tyres

With Standard Tyre Tread - Front

With Standard Tyre Tread - Rear

Locking Wheel Nuts

Components Unique For Alloy Wheels

MK70 - 4 Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes

Gear 3.58/1.93/1.28/0.95/0.76

With Recirculating Heater

Standard Foot Pedal Pad Design

Leather Steering Wheel

With Trip Computer

Outside Temp Thermometer

Matrix Multi Function Display

Standard Duty battery

With A/V Jack And USB

BT/VC Phone Interface + USB Connect

ICE-Mid Level CD+AM/FM Radio

Ice Feature Pack 4

Voice Activated Module - British

With Steering Wheel Radio Controls

With Front Fog Lamps

Header Mounted Courtesy/Maplights

With Courtesy Light Delay

i would rather not put that online but the above is everything that comes up when u search with it

Hi, just checked on site with VIN and it says

I thought this was only on the titanium model, could it be that this website is incorrect? I am pretty confused!

The 6 speaker set is included with all models with bluetooth and since Ford have been giving it away with most of their models then all but the most basic Fiestas have the 6 speaker configuration.

BT/VC Phone Interface + USB Connect

You have USB, I am jealous! I only have the standard bluetooth/AUX socket

BT/VC Phone Interface Only

The 6 speaker set is included with all models with bluetooth and since Ford have been giving it away with most of their models then all but the most basic Fiestas have the 6 speaker configuration.

You have USB, I am jealous! I only have the standard bluetooth/AUX socket

ah thats very cool, 6 Speakers is what made me nearly get titanium lol, what is the sound like out of it? Yeah got the USB, glad I did after reading on here tbh!

ah thats very cool, 6 speakers is what made me nearly get titanium lol, what is the sound like out of it? Yeah got the USB, glad I did after reading on here tbh!

The sound's pretty good I think, but then I don't really listen to my music loud. The highest I have it on is probably around 13/14 on motorways. It goes up to 30! I had it at that for a little while whilst I was running in the Speakers and even with the doors shut i could hear it from inside my house!

The sound's pretty good I think, but then I don't really listen to my music loud. The highest I have it on is probably around 13/14 on motorways. It goes up to 30! I had it at that for a little while whilst I was running in the speakers and even with the doors shut i could hear it from inside my house!

sorry what do you mean by running in the Speakers? is it best to play them loud for a bit at first?

Oh I so cannot wait for a half decent sound system in my new car - unless you have heard it yourself you cannot believe how bad it was in my old Smart For Two. For some reason they mount the Speakers INSIDE the dashboard so if you turn it up to loud the whole dashbaord rattles and no matter how loud of quiet you have it it is always muffled

sorry what do you mean by running in the speakers? is it best to play them loud for a bit at first?

You don't have to play them loud, just around the same level you'd be listening to them at for probably around 50-100 hours as this helps loosen up the bits of the speaker that are meant to vibrate, they're pretty stiff at first. They'll start to sound warmer and less harsh as time goes by.

They'll break in on their own with you just listening to them normally, I've had to put the bass up a notch or two to compensate for the slight harshness at the moment.

A bit like a new pair of shoes, they're generally a bit uncomfortable for the first few days until you've worn them in and they've softened a bit.

You don't have to play them loud, just around the same level you'd be listening to them at for probably around 50-100 hours as this helps loosen up the bits of the speaker that are meant to vibrate, they're pretty stiff at first. They'll start to sound warmer and less harsh as time goes by.

They'll break in on their own with you just listening to them normally, I've had to put the bass up a notch or two to compensate for the slight harshness at the moment.

A bit like a new pair of shoes, they're generally a bit uncomfortable for the first few days until you've worn them in and they've softened a bit.

That's a nice audiophile technique too - a few years ago I bought a pair of KEF Coda 7 Speakers - I set them up and they sounded pretty harsh. I set a CD of mixed music (classical, pop, rock, etc) on 'Repeat' and set the volume at a level that wouldn't disturb the neighbours, then I went on holiday for a week! When I came back, they honestly sounded completely different. Much warmer, much bigger bass, clearer treble - it really made a difference.

Of course, it was a bit extreme and I wouldn't do it now for fear of my electric bill going through the roof, but taking care of your car Speakers by gently running them in makes a lot of sense. Sadly, a lot of manufacturers fit cheap paper-cone Speakers that aren't that great anyway, so give them all the help you can....

Guess when you put it like that then it does make perfect sense

Can anyone make any sense of this for me? I am confused with it saying zetec-s

Fiesta 2008-, 1.4L Zetec-S PFI (90PS), Panther Black (Metallic)

My Focus is a Zetec Climate - ETIS says this -

Primary Features

Build Date: 12.06.2006

Vehicle Line: Focus 2004-/Focus C-MAX 2003-

Body Style: 5 Door Saloon

Version: Series 15

Engine: 1.6L Zetec-S PFI VCT (115PS) Sigma

Transmission: 5-Speed Manual - B5/IB5

Drive: RHD FWD

Emission: Stage IV Emissions

Air Conditioning: Manual Air Conditioning

Territory: (+)"GB"

Paint: Tonic (Metallic)

Interior Fabric: Rack

That's all the info that ETIS gives me - you seem to get a lot more for a Fiesta.

The engine says 'Zetec-S' because it was originally a derivative of the Zetec power-plant in the original mk1 Focus and mk5 Fiesta. Remember, Zetec was first an engine name (like Sigma) before it became a model designation.

Either way, my Focus is not a Zetec-S, like your Fiesta is not a Zetec-S. Pity.....!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club