Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Etis

Zippy

Hi All,

I've seen you all talk about Ford Etis and stuff, and I've gone for a nosey, but am stumped as to how it works, lol, call me thick, if you must, but I'm lost! How do you find out information about your car? do you have to register first?

Having seen what you all say about it, it looks interesting..

Anybody help?

hey just register (you only have to choose username, email and password, not hard!) and then u can view all details about your car for free like where its made, build date, all extras etc. You can also pay more to get detailed reports. Just click on the new to etis thing on front page and then when registered click on information and enter your VIN =)

Thank you, chrisp. :)

I got on, and it wasn't all that hard afterall, once you know what you're doing, lol.

My nose is now satisfied, lol. You were all talking about it, and I was sat here thinking, hmmm.. I wanna look, lol.

I found it interesting to know the build date of mine considering I bought it straight from the showroom and didn't have to order. Mine was born in Cologne on the 28th of March :D

I couldn't see where mine was built, where does it tell you that?

Awwww, we share the same Birthday's then!!! :D

Twins :lol:

I couldn't see where mine was built, where does it tell you that?

It should be the very first thing you see in the minor features section.

Ahhhhhhh I see it now, a few items down. Niehl plant. Thank you

Awwww, we share the same Birthday's then!!! :D

Ohhh cute! Our cars might have met before :D Nice to see another Vision around, was that colour your first choice? I wanted black but I keep seeing them driving about and I'm so glad I got the Vision! No offense to the Black Fiestas ;)

Edit - Ohh you mean YOUR birthday, duh! having a blonde moment :lol:

Yeah, my birthday, lol.

Vision was my first choice. I really loved how vibrant and blinding it looked, even in the brochure, I pawed over it for ages! First I saw with it on the road was an old couple with a Zetec S, in the Tesco's car park, lol, and I absolutely loved it from then on, so sold, as you could say, but a Titanium, I love the bling of the chrome! :lol:

Mine was built in Niehl too, but also says Cologne plant built too?

Yeah, my birthday, lol.

Vision was my first choice. I really loved how vibrant and blinding it looked, even in the brochure, I pawed over it for ages! First I saw with it on the road was an old couple with a Zetec S, in the Tesco's car park, lol, and I absolutely loved it from then on, so sold, as you could say, but a Titanium, I love the bling of the chrome! :lol:

Mine was built in Niehl too, but also says Cologne plant built too?

Hi. The Niehl plant in in the suburbs of Cologne, hence both names mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't look mine up yet using the reg number :(

Your reg probably hasn't been updated on Etis yet. I couldn't look mine up via the reg number until a couple of weeks after I received my car. The personalised plate probably didn't help either. Looking up with the VIN number was fine though so you could probably sneak down to your dealer and note down your VIN.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club