Do Not Sell My Personal Information

People's Preferences For Headlight Bulbs Fiesta St180

tomo89

Try stoneacre ford in York. £200 for all 3 front parts and the rear section fitted or £175 in exchange for yours exchange.

So they selling them already painted gloss black?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Well thats become worth a look definatly might have to go have a look at them see them in the flesh what they look like

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Mine arrived from Stoneacre today mate massive box at work will take a pic of them for you tomorrow they are spot on match to the front grill aswell

Are they a Ford part with a Finnis code and all? If so should be able to get them from my local dealer.

That's the exact same setup as me mate and they are great

Clarky, do you have a photo at night of what they look like with the DRLs? I'm thinking of getting the Crystal Visions for my ST2 as well

The only ones from a dealer will be the textured one like you already have, stoneacre are smoothing and painting them as an extra.

Night shots are hard because the camera dazzles , I assure you crystal visions match the drl 's . I'm so sad that I drove behind my girlfriend when it go dark so she could check the colour in her rear view lol and it is a good match. Crystal visions will give the look of auid/ merc etc xenons with the led drl's .

Sweet, sounds like I'll have to order myself a set of the crystal visions then! Picking it up next Wednesday can't wait

I don't know how youve survived waiting for your st Martin! I thought 1 week wait took ages!

The crystal vision are the best match for the drl as said in the thread by most people thats why i have got them

I'll have to have a look at the other threads, I'm almost certain someone said the Night Breakers are a good match for the DRLs.

Night shots are hard because the camera dazzles , I assure you crystal visions match the drl 's . I'm so sad that I drove behind my girlfriend when it go dark so she could check the colour in her rear view lol and it is a good match. Crystal visions will give the look of auid/ merc etc xenons with the led drl's .

Now I'm confused, don't xenons tend to have a blue tint to them? The DRLs don't, they just look white, or slightly yellow next to some bulbs.

The only ones from a dealer will be the textured one like you already have, stoneacre are smoothing and painting them as an extra.

Don't suppose you have a link to them?

Some xenons yes do look blue , especially newer mercs with bi xenons , however majority are white. Honestly without going hid , crystal visions are the closest to drl colour and give a white light

Maybe I was wrong, Clarky's thread shows that Crystal Visions are a good match for the DRLs. I also found another alternative, Osram Cool Blue Intense (4200k). These are road legal unlike the Crystal Visions I guess because they are slightly less blue, so these might be an option, has anyone tried them?

Only a link via the STOC forum but you need to be a member to view it, few pics of an SB with them done

http://www.fiestastoc.com/forums/topic/149210-gloss-black-grilles-front-and-rear-now-with-pics/ ( admin delete if not allowed, just trying to help a member out)

Contact Adam (bodyshop) 01904 650014

Phil those osrams are crap I've had them , 1 died after a month

Will be another blue st with them fitted this weekend hopefully :)

Will be another blue st with them fitted this weekend hopefully :)

Yes mine.lol

The crystal visions are 4300k and that kelvin rating is what gives you different light colour so 3200k been yellow halogen and 4300k been a white colour and 6000k ben a white with hint of blue and 8000k been blue with little white osram nightbreaker unlimited only in the 3200k area but the light output is a fair distance which is why people choose them for the high beam.

I've been waiting since June :( been so bad!

How come you been waiting so long what spec ST you got on order?

Just got the ST2 with all options but sat nav and eatc! Didn't realise at the time they brought out the ST3 which I should have got instead but the dealer has none in stock so was a factory build :/

Phil those osrams are crap I've had them , 1 died after a month

Yeah maybe it will be the Night Breakers then, but I'm tempted to try those Osrams just cos they're road legal. What were they like in terms of colour, light on the road etc?

Plus I got all options at cost price so was cheaper and got parking sensors and cruise control free!:)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club