Do Not Sell My Personal Information

People's Preferences For Headlight Bulbs Fiesta St180

tomo89

Hello,

Just wondering im wanting to buy some decent bulbs for Dipped beam and High beam for when i take delivery of my ST-3 but want everyones opinions and reviews of what bulbs you all use please? :)

Thanks ;)

Simple. Osram night breakers H1 and H7 for the legal option. sorted

Or HIDs for the not so legal option

• Like 1

Simple. Osram night breakers H1 and H7 sorted

Okay yeah i have looked at them what sort of colour look do they have?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

No option on colour mate. There a blue / white colour.

Cheers guys ive been looking at Phillips crystal vision

I did a topic on this not too long ago purely for the st mate, check my content should be near the top

I did a topic on this not too long ago purely for the st mate, check my content should be near the top

Ah sweet thanks clarky

10-15 mins, bit awkward getting the unit out but easy enough DIY.

Think im going to go for Philips crystal vision for dipped beam not sure on the high beam think might just go for osram nightbreaker

Think im going to go for Philips crystal vision for dipped beam not sure on the high beam think might just go for osram nightbreaker

That's the exact same setup as me mate and they are great

Yeah looking like a good setup to me too you got pics of what they look like on car at night and what they look like from driving seat

Well just ordered some Philips Crystal Vision H7 which was £22.95 for the dipped beam

Also some of the Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited H1 £10.95 for the high beam.

Seem a good setup!

Simple. Osram night breakers H1 and H7 for the legal option. sorted

Or HIDs for the not so legal option

That's exactly what I'm thinking of ordering :)

Okay yeah i have looked at them what sort of colour look do they have?

I looked on Osram's website and there is the Nightbreaker which is meant to be about the same colour as the DRLs, then there are 2 which are bluer, one road legal and one not.

Well just ordered some Philips Crystal Vision H7 which was £22.95 for the dipped beam

Those aren't road legal are they? I know that's not a problem to a lot of people though, especially when it's 3 years til first MOT.

I've ordered and received both sets in Night Breaker Unlimited's. Now just need to wait till Wednesday till I get the car :)

I've ordered and received both sets in Night Breaker Unlimited's. Now just need to wait till Wednesday till I get the car :)

So how is the ST?

So the bulbs I ordered have arrived, hopefully be what I want just got to wait for the car now.

IMG_1247_zpsa1ebe6b2.jpg

Cool, and here I am with the car but haven't ordered the bulbs yet. I think I'll get the same H1s but also the Night Breaker H7s. And I might as well detango while I'm at it.

Cool, and here I am with the car but haven't ordered the bulbs yet. I think I'll get the same H1s but also the Night Breaker H7s. And I might as well detango while I'm at it.

The Nightbreakers will still be yellow colour in the dipped beam ! Just so you know thats why i went for the better Crystal Vision H7's

Clarky.......you will have to let me know how the gloss plastics come out which ones you getting done my dad been looking at getting his done on his ST too think we got quoted like £250-£300.

Try stoneacre ford in York. £200 for all 3 front parts and the rear section fitted or £175 in exchange for yours exchange.

The Nightbreakers will still be yellow colour in the dipped beam ! Just so you know thats why i went for the better Crystal Vision H7's

Yeah, but I'm hoping they will match the colour of the DRLs as others have said, I know they're still a bit yellow but should look much better than standard. I hope I can try one on the driver's side without taking the whole unit out, then if I'm not happy with it I can go for something else.

The crystal vision are the best match for the drl as said in the thread by most people thats why i have got them