Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reversing Camera

MattDRX

Anyone on here got this? on Titanium Perhaps.

Am I right in thinking you have to Sat Nav + Sony DAB to have this?

Just thinking as there is one in the Breakers near me that's been smashed to bit's in the front and it could still well work and it's a 13 plate so software should be the same ( Should be ) and I could strip it out from the camera backwards to get what I need.

Just unsure what screen it operates from.

So where does the display happen? can you put a pic of the inside up at all with the camera on please, pretty please.

Anyone on here got this? on Titanium Perhaps.

Am I right in thinking you have to Sat Nav + Sony DAB to have this?

Just thinking as there is one in the Breakers near me that's been smashed to bit's in the front and it could still well work and it's a 13 plate so software should be the same ( Should be ) and I could strip it out from the camera backwards to get what I need.

Just unsure what screen it operates from.

After your famous comment regarding reverse parking sensors, you prefer a visual parking aid rather than an audible one then ROF#MSL

• Like 1

post-50737-0-70591800-1409576826_thumb.j

So where does the display happen? can you put a pic of the inside up at all with the camera on please, pretty please.

Yes, because getting rid of the car soonish and turns out is quite desirable, so the fact the breakers wants £50 for the full kit makes it more enticing to buyers, have the puddle lights now and global opening, tyre inflation detection ( very rare extra it seems ), soon enough it will be the fullest of specs going on the market and lure a would be buyer in.

Hope you vacuumed before you rofl'd

• Like 1

And thanks Colin, Seems I need to have a look if it'll work with the Nav Screen, need to find a Nav Model to see what it looks like now, possibly it has 2 screens, top layer being transparent and they switch on and off as when required #goingtobehassle but will persist.

Yes, because getting rid of the car soonish and turns out is quite desirable, so the fact the breakers wants £50 for the full kit makes it more enticing to buyers, have the puddle lights now and global opening, tyre inflation detection ( very rare extra it seems ), soon enough it will be the fullest of specs going on the market and lure a would be buyer in.

Hope you vacuumed before you rofl'd

Chucking a few poxy options at it might make it a bit easier to shift but the biggest challenge that you face is changing over to Molten Orange or Spirit Blue.

My lads got a 2012 metal with revering camera, screen in rear view mirror. Sony radio, no satnav.

Hi all, just to add I picked up my brand new fez yesterday that i had built with the Sony Dab + Sat Nav aswell as the reversing camera, as far as i recall it was a prerequisite that you had at least the Sony Dab unit to qualify for the camera, would have to double check to be sure though.

I've got a 2011 Titanium with reversing camera (display in mirror) and no dab or sat nav

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I've got a 2011 Titanium with reversing camera (display in mirror) and no dab or sat nav

post-55595-141008611898_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club