• Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

roper993

Hid Install Mk7.5

I don't take them out as only the MOT people are interested in your lights. Many not even take them out for the MOT to see if it passes or not ;)

Silver Vision for the indicators and Night Breakers for the main beam H1s, not changed the fog lamps as I don't use them much.

LOL yeah getting silver vision next month (getting my grills today so skint lol) Did you manage to de tango ur wing mirror indicator? and nice never thought about the H1 lights yet fogs adont use much either but these are good for fogs and reverse lights (http://www.alltronix.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=521&zenid=gmk4v4gbn2767rjg2fcav30f34)

I have the same HIDs as Willys. Bought from HID direct. A bit pricey but thats what u pay for quality.

Also hid the ballast under the headlights with a good quality double sided tape for a clean look.

Yeah Defo look good a wasnt thinking of HID's to be honest was getting put off from all the Neds around here buying them and not having the right fitting or something and there blinding you! (luckily have got self dimming mirror thank god! ) and

they easy to install?

Your gunna be a busy chap James with your grill / bulbs and foot rest to sort out. Good luck and thanks for the links.

Been wanting to do my mirror indicators but not brave enough to try taking the cover off in case I break it. :unsure:

It's probably the ballast overheating, just try and keep it away from the engine coolant as that'll obviously get hot too, it may even be faulty. Let the suppliers know

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Thanks, Sven. Was very easy too.

Try to use your coming home function after driving around at night, it looks just awesome with HID's

-Sven

Yer man sorted it! Put some eye brows on it as well so looked evil at night!

But then some stupid woman decided to pull out on me and has since been written off! :(