Do Not Sell My Personal Information

first thoughts

jack

White 1.6 Zetec S

Just arrived back from a 200 miles round trip to Nottingham. My first thoughts are:

Aircon, as I've never had aircon before, this was great especially today in this heat. Happy

Ride, Firm and not too lumpy and bumpy ride. Happy

MPG, I was getting between 42 & 49 MPG. Didn't go over 60 mph. Happy

Indicator lever, Didn't turn off after turning left. Not too happy

Loads of attention in the slow moving traffic, unfortuatly it wasn't for me but for the car. Not happy :P

Borrowed my brothers sat nav, got me to my destination no probs. A couple of wrong turns to test it (I know best) but it soon put me right. Happy

All in all, I'm a happy bunny today :lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations on the new car, can we see pictures please!!

A lot of people are having problems with the indicator issue, mine fixes if you turn the steering wheel a bit further left when you turn but I think they do take a lot to actually turn off.

I've tried to upload pics to the gallery and get this error:

The image upload failed, please contact a system administrator

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

there are alot of zetec-s' in nottingham now. i havent seen many of the other models though

Just spent 10 mins cleaning off the blood from dead flies. Took the mother-in-law to hospital yesterday for a minor op, picking her up again tomorrow or Friday.

White 1.6 Zetec S

Just arrived back from a 200 miles round trip to Nottingham. My first thoughts are:

Aircon, as I've never had aircon before, this was great especially today in this heat. Happy

Ride, Firm and not too lumpy and bumpy ride. Happy

MPG, I was getting between 42 & 49 MPG. Didn't go over 60 mph. Happy

Indicator lever, Didn't turn off after turning left. Not too happy

Loads of attention in the slow moving traffic, unfortuatly it wasn't for me but for the car. Not happy :P

Borrowed my brothers sat nav, got me to my destination no probs. A couple of wrong turns to test it (I know best) but it soon put me right. Happy

All in all, I'm a happy bunny today :lol::lol::lol:

1.6 petrol or diesel ????

Sorry should have said it's a petrol. I forget that diesel cars are more popular nowadays & loads of people have them.

Went to the ford dealers today for a price on a spare wheel (OH not happy with the glue thingy) and a price on the scuff plates.

dealer quoted me nearly £100 for the spare, and he couldn't find a part number for the scuff plates. Has anyone had the scuff plates factory fitted? Where can I get a spacesaver for £30 as quoted by Ford?

Sorry should have said it's a petrol. I forget that diesel cars are more popular nowadays & loads of people have them.

Went to the ford dealers today for a price on a spare wheel (OH not happy with the glue thingy) and a price on the scuff plates.

dealer quoted me nearly £100 for the spare, and he couldn't find a part number for the scuff plates. Has anyone had the scuff plates factory fitted? Where can I get a spacesaver for £30 as quoted by Ford?

Don't worry about the indicator; it's a generic fault on everybody's cars.

The spare wheel is listed under optional accessories (14 x 5.5 steel wheel)--just checked it out on archers website so any dealer should be able to access it.

I've just checked my invoice to see if there was a part number quoted for the scuff plates but it's just listed as sill plates.

He found the part number for the wheel, £100 is a bit steep. He said best go to the local scrap yard.

He found the part number for the wheel, £100 is a bit steep. He said best go to the local scrap yard.

Hold your ground, they are only €30.

Take a look below:

here

What can't speak can't lie as my granny used to say! ;)