Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xbox One

Wheels93

• 2 weeks later...

Yep I am currently play offline as internet at home is terrible but moving very soon so I can play online then.

Currently playing forza 5 well between that at FIFA 14 until 15 comes out next week

You should give destiny a go. I was thinking about trying to get some FOC games going

Destiny is the biggest waste of £60, I thought Blackops 2 was well over hyped and not worth the wait but this is way worse,

Just Halo with a Mass Effect element chucked into it, poor really, just imo. all about the now Lag Free BF4 still and Diablo 3 because it's just the best way to kill more hours than you'd ever expect.

If you fancy playing some Diablo some time on xbox one then hit me up! Playing both destiny and diablo at the moment

Destiny is the biggest waste of £60, I thought Blackops 2 was well over hyped and not worth the wait but this is way worse,

Just Halo with a Mass Effect element chucked into it, poor really, just imo. all about the now Lag Free BF4 still and Diablo 3 because it's just the best way to kill more hours than you'd ever expect.

I can agree, Destiny is over hyped, and all but cod 3 and 4 were good. I'm a hardcore Mass Effect player, and long time BF gamer.

Destiny is good. However, you are correct it doesnt live up to the hype and i was a tad disappointed on my first play.

COD 4 was easily the best! I miss a good game of hide and seak with my ghillie suit aha

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy Destiny but it is very repative! i want to keep hold of it in ythe hope it gets some decent add ons but the next DLC cost £35 on top of the games cost already so it may get traded in for Alien Isolation!

Just purchased an xbox one a few days ago from Tesco direct, put destiny (my first xb1 game) into the disc slot to be greeted with a horrific grinding noise!

I have heard a few bad reports about destiny but apparently it gets better the more you play it and get into it!

Not looking forward to COD advanced warfighter, to gimmicky for me... miss the old sniper missions as soap, all you need is high powered rifle and a bush lol

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I have fell out of love with COD now. Have they swapped the xbox for you?

Destiny does get better but im now a tad bored and i dont get to play much with having a new born so it must bad slowing down. Hopefully the new dlc will mean the dust doesnt have as much time to fester on the case.

• Like 1

I got an Xbox One looking forward to Forza Horizon 2 this week safe to say social life will be going out the window come Friday :D

• Like 1

Ive got Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor coming friday but the other half is taking it awake for xmas "/

• Like 1

Yeah got a new one today so fingers crossed it works!

They sent me the xbox one with Kinect by accident the first time as I only ordered the one without, but the replacement has came and no Kinect with it lol always the way! Thought I was on to a winner!

I took Destiny back on the weeked was becoming to repetative and all my friends traded it in too. Got Forza Horizon 2 which is pretty good but waiting for Alien Isolation!

I've had an Xbox one since March. Forza 5 is superb. I play it more now than i did 6 months ago. Hours and hours of fun. :)

I had Metal Gear Solid : Ground Zeroes for a while. That's a great little game, but a tad short. You can pick it up for about £15 these days though, so probably worth the money.

I sold my kinect sensor last week because i never got round to plugging it in. I'll probably just use that money to buy Forza Horizon 2 or Project Cars

Farcry 4 will be out soon (about 6 weeks time), that should be a fun game as well. :D

Farcry is a brilliant game cant wait for the new one!

Favourite mission from Farcry 3 was the burning of the drug fields with skrillex blasting in the background! Haha

• Like 1

Farcry is a brilliant game cant wait for the new one!

Favourite mission from Farcry 3 was the burning of the drug fields with skrillex blasting in the background! Haha

Agreed, couldn't stop laughing while I did that mission.
  • Like 1