Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Titanium Or Titanium X - A Couple Of Questions

FiestaOwner

My next fiesta (when It arrives) doesn't have any of that stuff either because I didn't want any of it. Reverse sensors would drive me banana's & I don't like the idea of keyless entry & push button start (heard about a brand new ST that had a very temperamental push start button).

My next fiesta (when It arrives) doesn't have any of that stuff either because I didn't want any of it. Reverse sensors would drive me banana's & I don't like the idea of keyless entry & push button start (heard about a brand new ST that had a very temperamental push start button).

Yeah I know what you mean, the parking sensors seem to be a real love or hate kind of thing, I love mine though, same with the keyless entry/start, and luckily my start button works :)

• Like 1

Yeah I know what you mean, the parking sensors seem to be a real love or hate kind of thing, I love mine though, same with the keyless entry/start, and luckily my start button works :)

I like having the parking sensors but only as a double-check for what I can already see, that's why I wasn't keen on the reversing camera that comes as standard with the Titanium X - I guess it's personal preference though and something I might have got used to eventually if I'd bought an X.

The push button start would have just been a gimmicky/show-off sort of thing and to be honest I prefer using the keyfob to lock/unlock the car and turn the ignition ... so all in all, *not* having the Convenience Pack wasn't a dealbreaker. ie. if Ford weren't offering the Convenience Pack for free then I wouldn't have asked for it anyway.

After a lot of chats with local dealers I finally decided to get a Titanium. The Titanium X seems to be extremely rare at the moment so I would have ended up waiting a while if i really wanted one and I was still a bit undecided about whether I'd use the extra toys all that much,

Picking up my new Titanium later today! :D

How did you manage that? I'm having to wait for a factory build, 8 weeks ish.

How did you manage that? I'm having to wait for a factory build, 8 weeks ish.

I had been after a Titanium X but the earliest delivery on that was end of November ... so then I just asked the dealer to start looking for anything similar and a Titanium popped up - just lucky I guess.

I guess thats why you didn't get your pack. Id imagine they build titanium models even without orders but ones like X or ST they need to build to order. They probably found you an off the shelf titanium.

I guess thats why you didn't get your pack. Id imagine they build titanium models even without orders but ones like X or ST they need to build to order. They probably found you an off the shelf titanium.

I think they built a lot of extra STs at some point, because mine was an ST2 which was sold as an ST3, although it was built after I ordered it. I heard this happened with a lot of ST2s, Ford built some of them up to ST3 spec, and then when they didn't get enough orders they just decided they can sell them as ST3s.

I'm not complaining though, I got the exact car I wanted to begin with... only with a really good discount and trade-in

and she looks so pretty :rolleyes: :D

I love mine too. There are only a couple of things I'd change in the design but I don't work for ford.

Im talking trivial things...

Outside temp gauge. Id move to Centre display. Its Not just me that wants to know what temp is outside.

The red footwell lights. Looks so much more lush than the white. Simple change though.

I am still waiting to see mine - hopefully will be at the dealers this week.

Any pics of titx I have one on order and want to keep up the excitement

I picked up a fiesta brochure today. Tit x equipment is ace.

I have so many fez questions but don't want to overload you all with them lol

The Tit X is brilliant. Here are some of the highlights of my 4 week old car.

- I chose Frozen White and washed/waxed the car a few days after taking delivery. It looks stunning.

- I ordered it with a detachable tow bar (which prevents specifying a spare wheel)

- I have the adjustable boot floor which is brilliant as a spare wheel (purchased for £25 gumtree) fits perfectly under the raised floor and the Pet Pack works well with it

- The TIt X comes with half leather as standard and for only £250 you go for full leather which is what I had.

- My last indulgences were Satnav, the Active City Stop and front sensors.

My car is the automatic (Powershift)

Minor irritations

- the doors do not lock automatically when car is in motion (a feature in most cars I have driven).

- the lack of grab handles above door on driver and passenger sides.

- lack of height adjustment and lumbar support on passenger front seat.

- quite restricted load space in rear. It is pity that seats cannot be removed if desired.

Allen

What exactly is the adjustable boot floor? I have a full size spare in my current fiesta (2011) & I will be transferring it into my newer (2013) fiesta. Would I need the adjustable boot floor to accommodate the spare wheel?

What exactly is the adjustable boot floor? I have a full size spare in my current fiesta (2011) & I will be transferring it into my newer (2013) fiesta. Would I need the adjustable boot floor to accommodate the spare wheel?

The full size spare should fit in the wheel well same as it does in your current fiesta.

The adjustable boot floor is a board that sits at the level of the the boot lip or can be laid on the normal boot floor.

Only pic I have is with the board up, you can see the brackets it sits on though.

377e8f69eed76334d24fce3f3711f81e.jpg

Thanks MarksST, that's 1 less thing to have to buy. All of the parts I bought for my current fez should fit the new one ie floor mats, boot tray, spare wheel (although only a 15' ), set of 4 wind deflectors.

Id like the scuff plates on my titanium as is on X. Just I notice my kids have a habit of standing where they'd be on rear. With my car being d.i blue, its only a matter of time this gets badly scratched. However I looked last night and they seem to be about 50 odd quid for front or back. Eeek!!

Hi

I've got the front Ford scuff plates fitted and I really wanted the rear plates as well but Ford don't do any for the rear. You have mentioned £50 for front and back, do you have any links for those?

BTW, what town in Lanarkshire?

I think I just presumed the rear ones as did only see fronts.

Motherwell area btw

eBay for the front and rear scuff plates. I'll get you a link

Hi

Thanks for your reply gillyallan

Unless Ford have started making the rear scuff plates, then you can still only buy the fronts from Ford.

BTW, Motherwell area? "Snap"! That's quite a coincidence > Fort Street, off Chesters Crescent.

Im technically Holytown. Ill keep an eye out for a shiny red titanium. Do you have the led lights at front? As I don't usually see many of them.

Hi again

I'm not sure if my front lights are LED (my rear lights are LED) but, If you mean DRL's, then yes I do and (you will also have the same) unless I drive my car up to Motherwell, you'll be unlikely to see my shiny red titanium.

I'm not sure if you've noticed the details under my username but, although I still have relations both in Motherwell and Edinburgh, I'm living down in Hampshire. I do visit Motherwell frequently and I was up there in June but we stayed in Glasgow.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club