Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Detailing

Nathan54771

I wish I had the patience to do it lol

I'm a quick wash n wax guy lol

Aha I used to be, never waxed a car

before I had this one.

Used to take my old one up to a car wash but now I have the right products in enjoying keeping my car looking great :)

just finished polishing and sealing my 55 plate Mk6 fiesta.

had a few quite deep scratches when i got her just over a month ago,

touched up a few of the worst ones that were down to the plastic on the bumper,

and to the metal on the rear wheel arch.

i spent a couple of hours a night last week with my rotary polisher, medium foam pad, and megs ultimate compound.

polishing out all the defects, scratches, and the haze most cars paintwork of this age have.

had to give some of the scratches on the roof about 6 or 7 passes to get them mostly polished out.

but compounded the whole car over 4 nights.

then i finished it off today under my gazebo. you never know what the weather will do,

and it's a bit crucial for the C1 to be under cover.

i used some liquid shine swirl remover and a soft foam pad to get rid of the fine hologram's.

and then it was sealed with gtechniq C1 crystal lacquer..and the trim colour restored with C1 as well.

also the glass has been sealed with G5.

just waiting for the C1 to cure before taking the gazebo down tonight....

fiesta-gtechniq-C1.jpg

fiesta-reflections.jpg

Where abouts in Manchester are you as the Halfords at Whitecity on Chester Rd isn't bad. Not to bad on click n collect either ordered Ford number plate surrounds from them and had only a couple of days b4 they came in.I've also used Micks garage on line shop for my wind deflectors again excellant service and reasonable price. Had my main dealer fit front n back mud flaps and arm rest at not 2 bad a price. I, m thinking of replacing my foot pedal rubbers for S/S ones but not sure. Enjoy your Fieste.

Where abouts in Manchester are you as the Halfords at Whitecity on Chester Rd isn't bad. Not to bad on click n collect either ordered Ford number plate surrounds from them and had only a couple of days b4 they came in.I've also used Micks garage on line shop for my wind deflectors again excellant service and reasonable price. Had my main dealer fit front n back mud flaps and arm rest at not 2 bad a price. I, m thinking of replacing my foot pedal rubbers for S/S ones but not sure. Enjoy your Fieste.

Wepost-42336-141071254259_thumb.jpg

Went shopping today and I love the lights they have in their car park aha

post-55675-141072623579_thumb.jpgpost-55675-141072624532_thumb.jpgpost-55675-141072625517_thumb.jpgpost-55675-141072626479_thumb.jpg

Did mine quickly today (when I say quickly for me. not car wash quick)

Give the final coat of wax for this year :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

• Like 1

Thanks mate :) rained last night tho and put wind deflectors on and got hand prints all over windows now :(

Thanks mate :) rained last night tho and put wind deflectors on and got hand prints all over windows now :(

I don't know why we bother in this country ;)

• Like 1

I don't like it when it rains, although with waxing the car does get an awesome beading on it ;)

• Like 1

What are we cleaning the dash of mk7.5 fiesta with?

What are we cleaning the dash of mk7.5 fiesta with?

Check my post a couple of pages back for links, but I use an interior all purpose cleaner and then Natural look dressing. Does the job nicely :)

Thanks I'll flick back mustve missed it..

• 1 month later...

I need to buy some decent cleaning products for my car, rather than paying £8 for a car wash everytime ha..

just finished polishing and sealing my 55 plate Mk6 fiesta.

had a few quite deep scratches when i got her just over a month ago,

touched up a few of the worst ones that were down to the plastic on the bumper,

and to the metal on the rear wheel arch.

i spent a couple of hours a night last week with my rotary polisher, medium foam pad, and megs ultimate compound.

polishing out all the defects, scratches, and the haze most cars paintwork of this age have.

had to give some of the scratches on the roof about 6 or 7 passes to get them mostly polished out.

but compounded the whole car over 4 nights.

then i finished it off today under my gazebo. you never know what the weather will do,

and it's a bit crucial for the C1 to be under cover.

i used some liquid shine swirl remover and a soft foam pad to get rid of the fine hologram's.

and then it was sealed with gtechniq C1 crystal lacquer..and the trim colour restored with C1 as well.

also the glass has been sealed with G5.

just waiting for the C1 to cure before taking the gazebo down tonight....

fiesta-gtechniq-C1.jpg

fiesta-reflections.jpg

Good start...needs more practice - and as if by coincidence - I happen to have a Focus that I'm more than willing to let you practice on - not everyday you get such a generous offer eh?! :p

Nahh - only kidding - that's some serious work and effort there bud!! Very nicely done!!

(The offer of practicing on my Focus still stands lol)

I'll have to use my tape to mask off the plastics if I use a machine wheel, by hand I'm careful and don't get any on the plastics

this is exactly my problem, I forget every time, now I need some sort of oil for those black strips on the roof to get rid of the white wax marks

this is exactly my problem, I forget every time, now I need some sort of oil for those black strips on the roof to get rid of the white wax marks

Yeah I've got some tape of clean your car but always forget to use it aha, luckily I'm only hand waxing for now

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1410726234.910321.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1410726244.492430.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1410726254.393083.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1410726263.994147.jpg

Did mine quickly today (when I say quickly for me. not car wash quick)

Give the final coat of wax for this year :)

What wax are you using?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club