Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The New St Has Arrived....

Martin22

Yeah I do like the blue and the orange just didn't want to pay for paint when the red looks as good as it does:)

Changed the footwell lights to red as well, not a fantastic picture but you get the idea!

post-50303-141038270006_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Changed the footwell lights to red as well, not a fantastic picture but you get the idea!

Nice, that goes really well with the illuminated scuff plates.

Yeah I do like the blue and the orange just didn't want to pay for paint when the red looks as good as it does:)

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1410382699.422623.jpg

I like this think I might do the same. Do you have a link?

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Search Jpwarden on google, he sells them on his website, they are reasonably cheap too! Can't find he link anywhere mate but if I do I'll post it :)

First time I had driven one too mate when I drove away from the dealer... Amazing feeling!

Haha planning on doing mate ...

I can't believe you would but a car without test driving one!

Glad you like it. Too late if you didn't lol.

I've already got a fiesta ecoboost though and love that to bits so I'm gonna love the st, didn't have one available to test drive so I ordered.

Just makes it more exciting...

I've already got a fiesta ecoboost though and love that to bits so I'm gonna love the st, didn't have one available to test drive so I ordered.

Just makes it more exciting...

Yeah you'll love it. The only possible issue is the ride comfort, that was the main reason I test drove one in case the ride was too hard. I was happy with it though and still am :). It will be quite special driving it away when you've not driven one before, and just wait til you put your foot down for the first time, it really takes off ;)

I was on 17's on the zs so shouldn't be that much different, I'm young and should be able to cope with it anyway ;) Hahaa can't wait now.

The power is just amazing! Barely need to touch the throttle and it flies! Just puts a massive grin on your face every time you drive it :D

The power is just amazing! Barely need to touch the throttle and it flies! Just puts a massive grin on your face every time you drive it :D

It gets even better when it's mountuned. (other stage 1s are available).

It gets even better when it's mountuned. (other stage 1s are available).

Indeed it does, especially in the higher gears it's noticeable.

I was on 17's on the zs so shouldn't be that much different, I'm young and should be able to cope with it anyway ;) Hahaa can't wait now.

Suspension is 15mm lower still, and it is all round a fair bit firmer then the ZS... Oh you're going to have an injury when you get yours having not road tested!!!!!

From smiling too much, lol. :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

Suspension is 15mm lower still, and it is all round a fair bit firmer then the ZS... Oh you're going to have an injury when you get yours having not road tested!!!!!

From smiling too much, lol. :D :D :D :D

Sounds good to me :D Hahaa

• Like 1

I just keep driving round with the radio off and windows open listening to he sound! I'm in love haha

I just keep driving round with the radio off and windows open listening to he sound! I'm in love haha

I'm same and had her 3 months now. The DAB radio is wasted in mine as just listen to engine :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

• Like 1

I'm same and had her 3 months now. The DAB radio is wasted in mine as just listen to engine :)

Yes the engine sounds much better than most things on the radio anyway.

Thought I'd give her a quick clean and wax this morning to get rid if the unwanted brake dust from the 1st 250 miles..

post-50303-141063441189_thumb.jpg

Then thought I'd treat her to a new ariel like many others have done. Picked up the small richbrook one from Halfords, seems to work ok too!

post-50303-141063446696_thumb.jpg

Looking good, you just need some bright sunlight to make it look even better B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club