Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

Got my focus ST3 yesterday and its awesome :D the drive is smooth and the car is quick off the mark :P

Marco

• Like 2

Just a couple of quick pics, loving the sync 2 navigation system as u can see on the pic with all the fingerprints on it lol, got to go to work now so I do some more pics tomorrow

post-59150-0-60798700-1416315421_thumb.j

post-59150-0-17348500-1416315431_thumb.j

post-59150-0-47029900-1416315472_thumb.j

post-59150-0-60809300-1416315482_thumb.j

• Like 3

Just a couple of quick pics, loving the sync 2 navigation system as u can see on the pic with all the fingerprints on it lol, got to go to work now so I do some more pics tomorrow

I'm like a kid at Christmas with excitement to pick mine up now ha.

I'm debating on a screen protector for the 8" screen, either that or a bottle of screen cleaner in the centre console.

Well finally managed to keep some time free so booked 2pm tomorrow to collect!!

Ordered a few little bits for it so all outside lights ate LED they do the number plate standard but that's it

Stunning! Another great looking colour in it, Looking forward to more pics....Maybe turn the camera the right way round :P Need side shots :)

• Like 1

Nice, really looking forward to getting mine now.

One thing, do you not have a button to manually turn on/off the park sensors? I can only see an auto stop/start button...

no not that im aware of, i only been in it about 15 mins today i had to go to work , been playing with the touch screen, i try get more pics on tomoz with the screen working

Maybe it is only if you have the front sensors that you get the button.

Looking forward to seeing more pics, love the interior.

Hopefully mine is not too far away :(

Role on tomorrow want to see what it's like in black :lol: still haven't seen one, I'll pic !Removed! it tomorrow alex :-)

Hurry with the pics lol I have ordered panther black Tit

couple of pics, one with the new screen on, and one of the new trip computer with a digital speedo, dont know why the pics keep uploading sideways sorry

post-59150-0-76389300-1416408559_thumb.j

post-59150-0-70785100-1416408680_thumb.j

• Like 1

Wasn't taken with the revised front styling until I saw you pic woodsyefc on the previous page. It looks fantastic. Not seen one driving around yet!

Well picked mine up!!

Screen and digital speedo display is a huge improvement yet to play with all the gadgets like parking aid ect but so far so good!!

Straight to 50mpg+ with the new engine and seems responsive and not much difference driving town and dual carrige way so far.

Well picked mine up!!

Screen and digital speedo display is a huge improvement yet to play with all the gadgets like parking aid ect but so far so good!!

Straight to 50mpg+ with the new engine and seems responsive and not much difference driving town and dual carrige way so far.

Pictures or it didn't happen :P

Which engine did you get again?

• Like 1

There new 1.5 TDCI Eco thing

Got a load but photo bucket is playing up will upload when home

Well picked mine up!!

Looking forward to pics :)

The pics are really small for me, might have to try on my PC

I picked up your Photobucket link in an email notification of new reply. The black looks awesome.