Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

Bit late to the thread but better late than never!!

My Panther Black Titanium with Sync 2 Nav and appearance pack will be here some time next week, will post pics when I get the chance seems alot of people are going for the zetec S!! Any reason as to why are just personal preference??

Also if anyone has got some experience having a good play on the sync 2 system could they share?? Would love to know all the little features that are hidden away

Hi Zac my titanium is being delivered in 2 weeks also fingers x have a look at my dealers website information here.

Please be aware we now have a very informative video library on our website which will help you to understand some of the vehicle technology such as pairing your mobile phone to bluetooth.

We would suggest you click on this link http://www.hodsonford.co.uk/videos.php

Picking it up 5pm tomorrow.

Will be going to take some pics around lunch time as it should be ready, then hand over will be at 5pm after work. :D

• Like 1

Picking it up 5pm tomorrow.

Will be going to take some pics around lunch time as it should be ready, then hand over will be at 5pm after work. :D

It's about time Alex, you started this thread I was expecting you to be first haha

Hey guys finally got my focus yesterday morning took out for a long drive it drives very well just to get a 05 plate focus drive into my new focus I'm gutted [post-39300-141711867279_thumb.jpgattachment=22459:ImageUploadedByFord OC1417118657.021230.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

post-39300-141711865806_thumb.jpg

Poor car, not the best start.

Hopefully it won't take too long... Is it being done through their insurance?

Yh they felt bad when they found out it was a day old only 83 miles on the clock not the best start to the focus journey Allen ford cov dealer delay me by 3 hours due to broken jet last found a scratch on the inside of the passenger front electric window was guna phone ford will have to wait

I give up my fez died Friday night write off hit a barrier due to diesel on the road and now this Allen ford gave a half a tank of fuel for messing me about love the new touch screen

Alex the pics of your car look super good… when you've collected it get some more on here plz!

No it was my workweek end now looks the focus is my all rounder does any how long the break period is for the 1 litre Eco boost forgot ask dealer

Crikey that's an awful start for the poor foci... Fingers crossed it's done and dusted quick for you, at least it's still driveable so you an enjoy the ride even if you have to wait longer to enjoy the aesthetics...

cheers for the link!! the dealer networks seem pretty on the ball getting the cars sorted for everyone, I had a nightmare trying to source my current car, over 8weeks to get a car moved from Dagenham!!

Really looking forward to something a little less boneshakingly hard and less heart attack insurance!

Hi Zac my titanium is being delivered in 2 weeks also fingers x have a look at my dealers website information here.

Please be aware we now have a very informative video library on our website which will help you to understand some of the vehicle technology such as pairing your mobile phone to Bluetooth. We would suggest you click on this link http://www.hodsonford.co.uk/videos.php

Finally seen the new Zetec S in person today, In the bluey purple colour and it is STUNNING!!! They had it beside the old Zetec S and i said the older one had the better back end...well after seeing them in person the new shape back end is so much better!!! Seeing it today has really swung me now towards it.

I would be happy wth the current old zetec s with the new ford sync touchscreen :( think the old zetec s looks more bulky and sportier after seeing the new one in person....especially when the old one has more of a "sports style kit" as apposed to the new zetec s is a bit more plain looking??

• Like 1

I personally do not think the old Zetec S bodykit suited the car, looked a bit too strapped on imo.

Here is a couple of pics I took at lunch time today, it is ready and waiting for me to collect this evening :D

post-17010-0-80144100-1417187993_thumb.j post-17010-0-43078000-1417187997_thumb.j

• Like 4

I would be happy wth the current old zetec s with the new ford sync touchscreen :( think the old zetec s looks more bulky and sportier after seeing the new one in person....especially when the old one has more of a "sports style kit" as apposed to the new zetec s is a bit more plain looking??

I totally think the opposite now, The old one looked big and bulky compared to it, New one looked more sleek/sporty. Back lights are a vast improvement as is the front grille.

I personally do not think the old Zetec S bodykit suited the car, looked a bit too strapped on imo.

Here is a couple of pics I took at lunch time today, it is ready and waiting for me to collect this evening :D

attachicon.gifDSC_0698.jpg attachicon.gifDSC_0700.jpg

Keep us up to date with your MPG...I think im going with the 1.5TDCI but if the MPG on the petrol is good i'd go for it over the diesel.

post-59300-141720485892_thumb.jpg

post-59300-141720488556_thumb.jpg

post-59300-141720491239_thumb.jpg

There it is in Black with the poverty wheel for anyone who is interested. I am pleased with it - think I might have said that before...

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 2

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1417204855.301351.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1417204882.756276.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1417204909.049211.jpg

There it is in Black with the poverty wheel for anyone who is interested. I am pleased with it - think I might have said that before...

That's nice , it's all about choice on wheels mate I didn't get the apperence pack as I prefer them wheels than the others and I'm getting my windows blacked out

Omg, I want to go back out in it.

This is going to be an expensive weekend for fuel, lol.

I'll post up more pics tomorrow.

• Like 1

Omg, I want to go back out in it.

This is going to be an expensive weekend for fuel, lol.

I'll post up more pics tomorrow.

I just want to play with my sync 2 in mine lol

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1417204855.301351.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1417204882.756276.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1417204909.049211.jpg

Think i prefer the poverty wheels :) just a shame they are not 18's.

Just noticed after doing a full fill up that the tank is smaller in my new one, could be due to the fact the old one was a 2.0 and this is a 1.5 but it's a 40 litre tank where as the other was 50 happy days though still getting nearly 500 miles to a tank but only costing £56 to brim it!!

2.0 is a 60L tank, 1.5 and 1.6 tdci is 53L iirc.

I think all petrols are 55L.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club