Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

Loving the Titanium spec!! How are people finding their cars??

I dont think people have stopped driving their cars since they got them and are having way to much fun to tell us all thats good :D

I dont think people have stopped driving their cars since they got them and are having way to much fun to tell us all thats good :D

By the looks of it haha!! Got a good few layers of wax on today though 😀

post-60191-0-39871100-1418772457_thumb.j

• Like 1

It is still pleasantly surprising me with its awesomeness, lol. This is my first petrol car and I love it.

Worked out the MPG today, on about 32-33 actual which I don't think is too bad for the time of year and only having 300 odd miles on the clock.

Will be washing and hopefully waxing it over Christmas, got my Club sticker on it last weekend.

Don't know what else to say at the moment other than it is everything I hoped for and more.

And if anyone wants any pics or info on anything in particular, just say :)

Mine is reading 54.2 after 2k, probably about 1200 motorway. 1.5tdci. Quite pleased with that.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

By the looks of it haha!! Got a good few layers of wax on today though

Any side shots of those wheels?

I wouldn't be without it now, although I am getting more used to voice control which works really well and is much safer than trying to scroll through manually.

I looked on carwow also when i thought about a mk3.5 quite suprising on their prices, and once your sitting across

the table with the dealer maybe able to haggle a bit more discount, if he wants a firm sale ???

Have a look on CAR WOW and ask how much part ex after.

I looked on carwow also when i thought about a mk3.5 quite suprising on their prices, and once your sitting across

the table with the dealer maybe able to haggle a bit more discount, if he wants a firm sale ???

You can try but the car will already be discounted and the dealer has to give a percentage to car wow. I know I tried :)

This thread just makes me more excited to get a MK3. Funnily enough it's 18 months until I'm 17 today! (Bet you can't tell I'm excited)

Seen my first 2 3.5s in the last few days, a Panther Black Zetec and a Deep Impact Blue ZS.

• Like 1

This thread just makes me more excited to get a MK3. Funnily enough it's 18 months until I'm 17 today! (Bet you can't tell I'm excited)

Seen my first 2 3.5s in the last few days, a Panther Black Zetec and a Deep Impact Blue ZS.

I've only see one in Cornwall so far. I thought they'd be a little more widespread by now!

It was a Grey Titanium Estate. Very tidy :)

In my Mondeo Zetec i was able to put in LED's at the footwell is this still the case with Fords/Zetecs or do they just put the sockets in for Tit now?

They still do footwell lights the only model that doesn't have them is all previous Zetec S models MK3 downwards lol :)

has two sightings of the new focus in one day on Sunday... not keen with the chrome grill, looks like the fiesta too much at the front.

The nose is too long now.

It looks like the result of cross-breeding a Kia Cee'd and a Peugeot 408.

• Like 1

has two sightings of the new focus in one day on Sunday... not keen with the chrome grill, looks like the fiesta too much at the front.

Yeah Zetec S grill looks much better i reckon!

Chris, How did the Zetec S in Deep Impact Blue look?? I have to wait until 2nd March to get mine... I have still only seen the Titanium in this colour so far..

The nose is too long now.

It looks like the result of cross-breeding a Kia Cee'd and a Peugeot 408.

There is definitely more than a hint of Cee'd in the new Focus.

• Like 1

There is definitely more than a hint of Cee'd in the new Focus.

Tbh I quite like the Cee'd.

It has quite a lot of toys even on the basic models.

The new one does, the mk1.5 had less I must admit but I still like the car. It's definitely a contender for the focus...

• Like 1

Agreed.

The estates have very good boot space.

I had one as a hire car last year to go on a course and was quite surprised.

Bit plasticky in the cockpit though.

Yeah the mk1.5 was not sure if the 2 is the same. I must admit I still stand by my review that the 1.5 was to me the same as the focus in most ways. I would forget often the I wasn't in the focus.

Tbh I quite like the Cee'd.

It has quite a lot of toys even on the basic models.

Oh yeah, me too. I wasn't meaning it in a negative way. I've looked at a new Cee'd myself - lovely interiors in them on the higher-spec models with the gloss black inserts.

• Like 2

I wouldn't hesitate to go back to the kia range I must admit. I'm contemplating my health means I could end up being registered as disabled in the new year, and if I was entitled to. Motability, if I couldn't afford the new mondeo but could afford the optima I would go for it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club