Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

Any questions on Motability give me a shout! They keep me employed :P

Cheers fella. Might need to bear that in mind :-)

Does the new Zetec S have LED day time lights as standard????

Chris, How did the Zetec S in Deep Impact Blue look?? I have to wait until 2nd March to get mine... I have still only seen the Titanium in this colour so far..

Sorry I didn't notice your reply until now!

It did look nice, unfortunately I saw it at 4am at Heathrow Airport so lighting wasn't too good. I'm sure you'll love it!

Does the new Zetec S have LED day time lights as standard????

It does?!? I thought it was only the Tit X that had them....

That's what I thought....BUT I have just read on a site that apparently LED front and Back comes standard on Zetec S. However, Bi-xenon lights only available on titanium models? and cant yet be uprgraded on Zetec S....do you think this will be possibility next year when they release the 1.0 automatic engines?

They are standard on Zs and titX.

Optional as part of appearance pack with Zetec and tit.

Spoke to the dealership today and said should be good to pick up 10th jan. Can't wait. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Got to give mine its first wash before I go back to work. Amazing how filthy it has got in such a short amount of time...

Only just seen your pics Alex, have to say your new Focus is very smart! That new grey colour really sets the styling additions of the ZS off nicely. How do you find the new touch screen system in comparison to the old Sony?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Really like the touchscreen. Voice commands are so easy to use and actually work. Much safer than trying to sift through your tracks while driving.

Sync is a bit fussy about the mp3 tags though, but nothing media monkey can't sort out.

Saw a new Mustang in the same Magnetic colour. Stunning. one of the joys of living in Cambridge is you get to see plenty of U.S cars driving around! (although I imagine it won't be too long before UK spec RHD mustangs appear

Yeah I'm really pleased with the colour, it is very metallic if you know what I mean.

Looking forward to seeing it in the summer sun all gleaming, hopefully Ford Fair will be a nice day again this year too.

Well I've done it. Just ordered a ST2, Nav and Rear camera, Due in Mid March. Can't wait. :)

I've gone back to diesel, I don't feel the 2.0 petrol is economical enough.

The diesel will be similar performance to my fiesta 1.6 Ecoboost.

It is a great engine, I just don't do the miles to justify it - more harm than good.

My Dad gets around 55-60MPG on his daily commute with the same engine in his RCZ, really pleased with it.

I think the new diesel is a revised head to the prior 160 diesel. I seem to remember reading a article as it was a new line install in Dagenham.

I couldn't work out with the ST2 came with rear parking sensors, then came to conclusion they wouldn't offer a city pack if it did?

Hence the camera option. Still no brochure specifications on the ST range.

Was offered Stealth colour option. Which I declined only seen pictures online and it looks like a primer grey.

Yeah rear parking sensors are only on ST3 by the looks of the pricelist.

New ST sounds great! May I ask why you change your cars so often?

Sounds like me, I've been driving 2 years and im on my 2rd car will be on my 4th in September/October! cant wait.... just want to experience as many cars before I get too old!

• Like 1

Haha! Haven't even got my first car yet, counting down the days until next year. My dad says I can probably have the car early to do some maintenance on it and have a play around with it.

Still torn between a Mk1 and Mk3 Focus though, I love them both....

My first car was a mk1 1.6 focus! ....had it for 6 months then got a the mk7 new shape fiesta...miss my focus wish I had it longer to drive it in more...but im driving a mk3 focus zetec S now.. nice car!

Ahh cool! I know the MK3 is an obvious improvement over the MK1, but I've always loved it, ever since I was very young so they are special to me. Lol

All depends on how much my dad is willing to spend! ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club