Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

New Car Shocker

Sheriff

Just to add to my previous point, the VXR nurburgring edition has nothing to do with vauxhall, infact it was OPEL OPC, (Opel performance Center) that made the record and tuned the car, the original car was all Opel not vauxhalls, i know they have the same GM stuff but unlike vauxhall they have spunk and Opel cars have different steering setup to vauxhalls.

Opel OPC, Corsa Nurb edition is a killer car, the fiesta handling has no chance against it unfortunately but to bring equal points about both cars the OPC nurb edition is like a Fiesta RS and as we know ford is yet to bring a new fiesta RS

Opel performance Center is also german and they are purely about performance of opel cars for europe, vauxhall is like a chinese copy, no offence sherriff lol just thought i'd explain in a little more detail why i considered a VXR/OPC Nurb edition corsa

This is the real deal

opel_corsa_opc_nrburgring_edition_500138

No offence taken mate. My clubsport is exactly the same as the 'burg edition with the added benefit of a Remus stainless system (which the burg did not have). Apart from that it is identical in every way apart from badging.

The 'burg was supposed to be a limited run of 500, which turned out to be more like a thousand in the end. The clubsport is the outgoing extreme corsa vxr.

Like the burg, the added extras over standard vxr are:

Lowered Bilstein shocks/dampers

Drexler mechanical LSD

Brembo's front and back

Remus twin exit exhaust system (clubsport)

Front splitter

Different 18" wheels (huge improvement and look mean as fook)

Steering re-callibrated

Different map to 205ps

And it did the ring quicker than the Astra VXR...

• Like 1

Yeah GM lied. It was 500 opel and 500 vauxhall. Tbh that's a mean ride and honestly much quicker than the Fiesta ST. I wasn't aware of the Clubsport being identical to the ring edition.

You've got the best vauxhall to be sold in the UK. Second is the vauxhall lotus carlton

I think if vauxhall had actually sold the vxr8 in the UK it would have been a totally different game.

Does the corsa Clubsport have "HiPerStrut" that's vauxhall version of fords revo knuckle.

I know the astra vxr has it so it's kind of weird the corsa Is faster lol.

That actually means the astra vxr should out handle a focus st..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club