Michael Jackson dead!

TonyEssex

Michael Jackson has today died following a heart attack

Looks like my first song in my new car will be beat it

thanks for the songs mj

Michael Jackson has today died following a heart attack

Looks like my first song in my new car will be beat it

thanks for the songs mj

Quick update, looks like he's just in a coma.

new update, apparently its offical. R.I.P.

This is pretty shocking news.

On a side note; this is the fastest I've ever seen anybody reply on this forum since I started. :P

Jings, that's a bit of a shocker

got an advert on this site advertising michael jackson tickets hmmm :o

On a side note; this is the fastest I've ever seen anybody reply on this forum since I started. :P

i do try to be efficient! but yea its on sky news now.

Emmmmmm it doesn't! Unless the salesman was a BIG fan of Jacko and unable to continue with his job due to grief

Emmmmmm it doesn't! Unless the salesman was a BIG fan of Jacko and unable to continue with his job due to grief

haha good reason, on a side note farrah fawcett died today aswell. not a good day to be famous!

I went on Twitter an hour ago and it was abuzz with the news, and rumours. The powers of the internet still astound me.

Rest in peace MJ. Legend.

RIP Michael :( I had tickets to see him twice in September. Absolutely gutted that I will never see him perform. I've been a fan all my life.

And Farrah Fawcett too :( Too too sad :(

Whatever your views are of the man himself, no one can deny he was a great showman he is a legend and his music will live on forever. I saw him live at Wembley Stadium back in late 80s for his Bad tour, will always remember it.

Someone told me that it was skin cancer that he died of, but no, it was definitely a heart attack - so Don't blame it on the sunshine, blame it in the Boogie :)

Sorry...... RIP Jacko, your music lives on.

Why has this thread not been move to general chat as it has got nothing to do with the Fiesta.

we have a lot of little off topic threads, we are a nice bunch of "friends" here whom all have the love of their fiesta in common, dont mean we cant rattle on now and again about other things, you saw the thread title, you didnt have to read it :P

we have a lot of little off topic threads, we are a nice bunch of "friends" here whom all have the love of their fiesta in common, dont mean we cant rattle on now and again about other things, you saw the thread title, you didnt have to read it :P

Well said!

Agree with ^^

The Mods will move it if they want. They are the mods and we loves them and respect their authority :P

Watching the special news programs this evening, I am so gutted that I will never see him perform.

Something I will always remember is him flying across the crowd at wembley, the whole stage at the top was alight, think we worked out today that it was 1987 that we saw him. I am glad I can say I have seen the man in the flesh and singing live. My favourite song is Shes out of my life, with the Jackson 5 hit Can you feel it, close second, was one of my first songs I brought and it was vinyl and in the shape of a star!!!!!

Why has this thread not been move to general chat as it has got nothing to do with the Fiesta.

I can't see your problem here---it's just a mark of respect for a great performer who, despite many personal problems,

was a great musician and entertainer. Nothing wrong with a bit of humility now and again is there?

I can't see your problem here---it's just a mark of respect for a great performer who, despite many personal problems,

was a great musician and entertainer. Nothing wrong with a bit of humility now and again is there?

I don't have a problem with a mark of respect. It is just that this sub forum is about the Fiesta Not musicians. There are other sub forums such as General Chat where there are other threads about Michael Jackson.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club