Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St2 Wind Deflectors (Have I Fitted Them Right)

justinaverill

So I brought the climar genuine ford wind deflectors and fitted them, my only worry is that the drivers side near the wing mirror seems a little loose compared to the other side?

I've checked and both are fitting the same and are the deflectors meant to sit above the window seal :/ post-58232-141089293846_thumb.jpgpost-58232-141089295203_thumb.jpgpost-58232-141089296272_thumb.jpgpost-58232-141089297749_thumb.jpgpost-58232-141089298584_thumb.jpgpost-58232-141089299507_thumb.jpgpost-58232-141089300549_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Think they look okay I fitted mine the same and seem fine I open closed loads tho and on every close I had someone hold button up and with two hands sand witching the window pulled upwards to squeeze it in and the left for 24+ hours. And all seems good :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

See I thought they looked okay as well but got a little worries when one seemed looser then the orher, had the windows closed now for 12 hours really want to open them now lol and see if they hold haha

Haha don't do it leave them be :) lol

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Look good mate. Mine seem to stick out on drivers side too. Thought it was just because I had to open the window early buy maybe they are just like that. But yeah... Don't open the windows! :p

Cheers mate :) yeah the near side sits lovely but the drivers side pops out a bit but as you say that's probly the way they are :)

I got them off eBay £45 inc posting wich I thought was quite reasonable :)

If there the same as the focus then they will sit in the groove where the window runs and you should of needed to flex them slightly to fit in, you leave the window up for a period to allow them to settle and not effect the auto up function of the window.

Thanks for your input guys :) they haven't fallen off after I tried the window haha I think there okay :)

Fitted some ultra bright LEDs for the number plate what you guys think? post-58232-141104602113_thumb.jpgpost-58232-141104604993_thumb.jpgpost-58232-141104606299_thumb.jpg

Not the best pics but you get the idea. ;) got the interior lights to do and boot light next.

Need some red and black centre caps anyone know what size they are and best place to buy them?

• Like 1

Centre caps are 55mm, DMB can do black with a red ST logo similar to mine

217fd5e70d1bbe34603f381e8cb8c14a.jpg

If you want them with a ford logo email

gelbadges@gmail.co.uk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club