Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Increase Of Sync Text Messaging Volume

woza53

how do you increase the volume on the 2014 ford kuga sync text messaging part of sync.

• 2 months later...

Not sure really. but

Have you tried raising the volume whilst the text message is being read out - same as you do for the Sat Nav volume over the radio ?? - just a thought

Can't say for sure as I can't get the facility on my 63 plate TIT X Sport with my Apple iPhone 5c - bit of a bummer really.

You would think - Ford (American) would be fully compatible with- Apple iPhone ( American ) but alas it would appear not!

Hi mixymax

I have tried what you said but it doesn't increase the tex volume ask ford and they don't know bit of a laugh.

They bring things out but don't know how it works.

Hi That's noted but I don't think its just Ford.....I had the same problem with Hyundai and Nissan Tech's. Last time I recall asking the service dept at my local Nissan a similar 'simple' question and they didn't know the answer, Fortunately another customer stood behind me at that time and he told me the answer much to the embarrassment of the staff

Hope you get it sorted soon

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club