Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6 Lowering & Spacers

GingerFlame

Planning on lowering my mk6 Fiesta Flame 1.4 5-door.

Going to be lowering it by 35mm & fitting 12.5mm spacers.

I know there's already guides on here but I just wanted to do a before, during and after!

Will be ordering the springs next month, already got the spacers. Can anybody recommend any springs? Not looking to spend more than £200 so coilovers are out of the question.

Shame you won't get coilovers dude I had them on my mk6 fiesta 5 door and where brilliant. On the fb forum for mk6 there are a few people who run springs and might even have some for sale if that is any help

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I paid just under 300 for a set of 1200 worth just got luck to find them and get the bloke down they where only a couple of months old but look on the fb forum and eBay mate you can pick up an ok set of coilovers for about 200-300 for basics

No worries coilovers are brill I dropped my 5 door about 100mm on the rear and 85 on the front

Sounds good! I need to be careful with lowering as I've got ridiculously high speedbumps on my road so I'll be limited to how far I can lower it :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club